• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InCopy notification

Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I notify editors of updated assignments? My editors are doing many other things and only open IC for our projects. How do I notify them that their assignment is updated? Do I need to email them, or is there an automated system? This is all I could find on Adobe's site:

Notify users when an InCopy content file is outdated, being used by someone, or available for editing. Notification methods include alert messages, frame icons, status icons in the Links panel, and status icons in the Assignments panel.

It sounds like users need to somehow KNOW to check the assignment file on the server...

Thanks!

Melissa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Email, phone call, or just walk over and tell them.

There are third party products that handle this type of thing but they’re not free.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Email, phone call, or just walk over and tell them.

There are third party products that handle this type of thing but they’re not free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what I thought, but thought I was missing something. The description makes it sound like it's a native functionality. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines