InCopy-template with special requirements

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to create an InCopy template for just one colleague who manage all of editorial contributions. It is important to me that the view in InCopy looks exactly like the Indesign layout (with column widths, etc.). It should be a file without check-out and check-in, because the editorial staff only prepare and edit the text. The complex workflow of InCopy and InDesign is not necessary. How do I create an .imct-document that has this requirements? (For info: The text have not to be changed after importing in InDesign)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Most Valuable Participant , Mar 03, 2017
BobLevine Most Valuable Participant , Mar 03, 2017
Short answer: You don’t.You can add the paragraph and character styles by loading them from the InDesign file but you cannot create the layout in InCopy.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer: You don’t.

You can add the paragraph and character styles by loading them from the InDesign file but you cannot create the layout in InCopy.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more