Incopy user can see changes I make in Indesign, but I can't see the changes they make in Incopy

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My client is using IC to proof their catalog, which I created in ID. The client has had no issues for the last year while working at their office and using IC. Now they are at home and proofing on their home computer using IC, and her edits aren't coming back to me. When I go to open the file in either ID or IC, I don't see any of her changes, nothing has been updated, and the Update Content button is grayed out. She says she has been checking in and checking out and she sees all the changes she has made on IC, but I don't see them. However, she can see all the changes I continue to make to the ID file.

The ID file is in Dropbox.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Geоrge LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you work in one local network? 

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more