• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign shuts down...A serious error was detected.

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2012 Dec 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this alert after opening an InDesign document and then updating an ".icml" link. I'm having no other issues with InDesign files, only those that have changes made in InCopy.

The document is created using InDesign CS6 and worked on with InCopy CS6 (latest versions). I am able to open the InDesign file as long as I don't update all the links when opening the file. I've tried isolating which ".icml" link is causing the problem without success.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Unknown.png

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2013 Jan 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am now convinced that an InDesign/Incopy CS6 workflow does not handle style sheets properly and consistently. (Not a problem in CS5.5)

What I can't figure out is how to know when a style sheet causes a crash, without testing each one used in a document. Just the presence of the corrupt style can cause a crash. (What causes the style to corrupt?) You don't necessarily have to make a change using a bad style sheet in InCopy to trigger the shutdown.

It does look like styles sheet created in InDesign CS6 might work correctly...and just the styles sheets that are imported or copied over with a copy/paste from a CS5.5 to CS6 document can cause problems.

I'm going to try and use the InDesign Book feature on my publications, so I don't loose large publications to the shutdowns.

Thanks for all the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello mgsculpture,

Did anyone find a solution?

I am having the exact same issue with the "serious error" crash message for indesign when I update incopy links.

I too, am working on a server and Adobe has been giving me the run around.

At the moment, I have two documents that crash. All CS6, all macs, and I did NOT set up any style sheets.

I have colleagues looking for the same solution.

HELP PLEASE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's rare that two problems are actually the same error. Can you upload your ProtectiveShutdownLog to http://pastebin.com/ and post a link, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the speedy response. I'm not sure how to find the ProtectiveShutdownLog. Can you instruct me?

Also, I did use style sheets in one of the two problem documents. But I also used those same style sheets in several other documents with no problems.

Melanie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Melanie. I'm rushing out the door, but it should be covered earlier

in this thread. If not, say so and I'll walk you through it when I get back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

http://pastebin.com/Nj6v8yLd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Melanie, Err...did you follow the instructions in post #8?

The file you linked to is definitely not the ProtectiveShutdownLog.

Among other things, it should start with "Adobe InDesign Protective Shutdown Log." Yours looks like a .db file from SQLite. There are literally hundreds of such files around on a typical system...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2013 Feb 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://pastebin.com/A9yESQGw

I think I did it correctly this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not as adept at this as John, but the first thing that jumped out at me was the line that said lost network connection. Does this happen when the computer goes to sleep? Losts of folks seem to have trouble with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the computer never went to sleep. The crash happens when I attempt to update the incopy links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved the problem that I was having by recreating my publication from scratch. I was unable to pull any items from older InDesign files into CS6. Everytime I did that, I would get a crash. The workflow worked again, once everything was "fresh."

THEN, when I built the next edition, I started getting InCopy crashes again. The only thing that I was pulling from the previous month (that worked with InCopy) were page numbers and running headers. It seems to me that once a document crashes...there's nothing you can do to save it.

My workaround was exporting the text that had changes from the InCopy .icma and reflowing it into the InDesign files.

I'm convinced there is a problem between InDesign and InCopy CS6. The problem didn't exist for us on CS5.5.

I sure hope Adobe fixes the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I was hoping for a better solution than having to start over. At the pace we work at it's probably faster to go old school and make the edits in indesign.

Thanks for all your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we did two issues with paper proofs. Kind of beats the idea of an InCopy-InDesign work flow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is going to shoot themselves in the foot if they can't find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I've been out today (as is so often the case)

Peter suggested:

I'm not as adept at this as John, but the first thing that jumped out at me was the line that said lost network connection.

Yeah, that's the first one, from Jan. 28. But if you scroll down to the last one, from Feb. 14, it's different:

Unhandled error condition

Session started up at 5:00 PM on Thursday, February 14, 2013

Version: 8.0.1 - Build: 406

Error Code 0x20705: "The content is locked and cannot be modified."

Called to process command 0x7313

Command Processor Stack (from top to bottom):

6. Command Sequence "Re-import File"

5. Command 0x7314 "Re-import File"

4. Command Sequence "Update"

3. Command Sequence ""

2. Command 0x8c59 "Update Link"

1. Command 0x8c9f "Update Link"

It's curiously similar to msgsculpture's, except for no references to hyperlinks.

My production universe is still on InCopy CS5, so I haven't really spent a lot of time with InCopy CS6, but generally the way these things get triggered, there's one bad apple and you have to find what it is. It could be a style, or a weird character, or a corrupt document object, or something. So usually you start with a document and you start deleting things until the problem goes away. Or export layouts to IDML and reopen them, export text to InDesign Tagged Text and re-place it, etc. Eventually you'll narrow to the problem.

It is almost never a multiplicative problem with two rare cases interacting, it's usually just one bad object. Of some type.

Hopefully this is at least somewaht helpful.

Oh, and you are using 8.01.406 on both InCopy and InDesign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2013 Feb 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everyone was so helpful in solving my problem. And, I agree it can one bad item (for whatever reason) that stops the whole process. The problem is recognizing the bad object.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2013 Feb 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, sure.

Just delete half your objects and see if you get it.

And then delete half again.

Etc.

Even if you have 1,000 objects, it's only 10 halves.

16 steps for 65,000 objects.

Or 32 steps for 9 billion objects.

(If you have more than 9 billion objects, congratulations!)

Of course, sometimes it is things like styles that are not objects.

Or hyperlinks.

Or cell styles.

Or...

And if you want to get technical, you can export to IDML and whittle down

the IDML XML file by hand or with an XML editor. Perhaps not for the faint of heart, but we're past that stage anyhow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe I may have some insight to share on this problem.

I produce a magazine in InDesign CS6, and the editors use Incopy over a shared dropbox account.

As we start creating articles, I usually export them to Incopy one by one, just the text frames that I expect them to edit. However, at some point in production, it becomes necessary to unlink all of the Incopy stories, delete those links, and then create clean links - usually because another designer wants to be able to copy text boxes and move all the pages around and having everying linked in Incopy makes that more cumbersome.

When it's time to remake the Incopy links, I have several times tried using "Export all stories" to create them all at once. DON'T DO THIS. I believe this is one of the main causes of the problem because there are various pieces of text that you don't want linked via Incopy - such as master page footers, section markers, anchored text elements, text labels on a digram that are in small round text boxes, and so on. I think these are the things that cause the crashing when you try to update an Incopy link - even if the one you're updating has none of these features.

So, instead, after a clean sweep of all linked text, I now re-export the Incopy links manually. I go one spread at a time, and highlight all of the relevant text frames at once, and export to Incopy. That way I know I'm only exporting the frames that have the main text in them that will be edited, and not the "decorative" text or locked items.

This may be prohibitevely time-consuming in some projects, but until Adobe is able to fix the application, I believe it's one way to solve the problem. Seems to help on my magazine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mayerchak,

Sadly, I have the problem whether I export incopy selected text boxes or all stories. I have used inDesign/InCopy CS4 for several years without a any problems. This all started with our upgrade to CS6.

Also, FYI your masterpage items will not export when you select all except if you are actually on the masterpage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks mosamaha - good to know about master items not exporting if they're not active. But I do know I've had problems with small text boxes such as diagram labels, type on a path, tables, etc. and these items are less likely to need to be in Incopy. So, it's a place to start looking if you can't solve the problem.

I agree that it seems to be a new problem since we switched to CS6.

Here's how I was able to preserve the editor's work on an Incopy story that I could not update. It's no way to work, but it will allow you to recover the editor's changes:

1. Start a new blank document

2. Load all text styles from the original Indesign file

3. Place the .icml file into a new text box in the new document. It comes in with all the styling from your original, plus the edits.

4. In the new document unlink the text from your links palette, and copy all the text

5. Switch to your original Indesign file.

6. In the original file, delete the link to the story in question

7. Paste in the new text (i.e. replace the whole story with the new text).

You can then try re-exporting it for Incopy if you want (but if your problem hasn't been resolved, it will fail again the next time). But, at least this gets you to an up-to-date live file you can work on in Indesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2013 Oct 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, finally, hopefully, InDesign has just released fixes for this problem with CS6 8.0.2 update. 🙂

• Updating the IC stories causes InDesign to quit unexpectedly. [3359371]

You can check the release notes here:

http://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/release-note/indesign-cs6-2-release-notes.html

Not promising anything, but they claim to have fixed it, which is just awesome, as like the rest of you guys, this has haunted me ever since we upgraded to CS6, and hopefully those bugs have been finally squashed!

Open InDesign, and go Help – Updates and update ID to 8.0.2 and hopefully this problem will never happen again...

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2013 Oct 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar problem. Does anyone have any info on how to fix this. In my case indesign won't open at all.

Here is the crash report.

Process:         Adobe InDesign CS6 [12496]

Path:            /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe InDesign CS6

Identifier:      com.adobe.InDesign

Version:         8.0.2.413 (8020)

Code Type:       X86 (Native)

Parent Process:  launchd [144]

User ID:         501

Date/Time:       2013-10-30 10:46:06.999 -0400

OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.8.5 (12F45)

Report Version:  10

Interval Since Last Report:          15415 sec

Crashes Since Last Report:           23

Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  622836 sec

Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   8

Anonymous UUID:                      34ADE182-0429-8C61-7A29-4A2802149EB0

Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION (SIGILL)

Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000000000

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

0   PublicLib.dylib                         0x016cb442 ProtectiveShutdown::~ProtectiveShutdown() + 278

1   PublicLib.dylib                         0x016cb4c5 ProtectiveShutdown::~ProtectiveShutdown() + 17

2   ObjectModelLib.dylib                    0x0160d2d2 ShuksanInit(IStartupScreen* (*)(), IPlugIn*) + 28162

3   ObjectModelLib.dylib                    0x0160b91c ShuksanInit(IStartupScreen* (*)(), IPlugIn*) + 21580

4   ObjectModelLib.dylib                    0x015fc0c3 0x15db000 + 135363

5   ObjectModelLib.dylib                    0x015fa742 0x15db000 + 128834

6   ObjectModelLib.dylib                    0x0160a66f ShuksanInit(IStartupScreen* (*)(), IPlugIn*) + 16799

7   ObjectModelLib.dylib                    0x016074ba ShuksanInit(IStartupScreen* (*)(), IPlugIn*) + 4074

8   com.adobe.InDesign                      0x00001dc2 main + 82

9   com.adobe.InDesign                      0x00001d55 start + 53

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x964599ae kevent + 10

1   libdispatch.dylib                       0x9898bc71 _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 993

2   libdispatch.dylib                       0x9898b7a9 _dispatch_mgr_thread + 53

Thread 2:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x964588e2 __psynch_cvwait + 10

1   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x96d362e9 _pthread_cond_wait + 938

2   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x96d36572 pthread_cond_timedwait_relative_np + 47

3   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x997e66ad TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative + 177

4   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x99732acb MPWaitOnQueue + 261

5   PMRuntime.dylib                         0x005bb581 SetVSizeBaseline(unsigned long) + 1473

6   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x997b9a7b PrivateMPEntryPoint + 68

7   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x96d315b7 _pthread_start + 344

8   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x96d1bdce thread_start + 34

Thread 3:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x964590ee __workq_kernreturn + 10

1   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x96d340ac _pthread_workq_return + 45

2   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x96d33e79 _pthread_wqthread + 448

3   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x96d1bdaa start_wqthread + 30

Thread 4:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x964567ce mach_msg_trap + 10

1   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x96455cac mach_msg + 68

2   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x997e335b TS_exception_listener_thread + 89

3   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x96d315b7 _pthread_start + 344

4   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x96d1bdce thread_start + 34

Thread 5:

1   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x96d340ac _pthread_workq_return + 45

Thread 6:

1   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x96d36280 _pthread_cond_wait + 833

2   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x96dbc089 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 71

3   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x997e6492 TSWaitOnCondition + 128

4   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x997e668e TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative + 146

5   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x99732acb MPWaitOnQueue + 261

6   com.adobe.ACE                           0x00609a69 0x5ca000 + 260713

7   com.adobe.ACE                           0x00608d99 0x5ca000 + 257433

8   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x997b9a7b PrivateMPEntryPoint + 68

9   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x96d315b7 _pthread_start + 344

10  libsystem_c.dylib                       0x96d1bdce thread_start + 34

Thread 7:

2   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x96dbc089 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 71

3   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x997e6492 TSWaitOnCondition + 128

4   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x997e668e TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative + 146

8   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x997b9a7b PrivateMPEntryPoint + 68

Thread 8:

Thread 9:

Thread 10:

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):

eax: 0x00000001  ebx: 0xbffff0a8  ecx: 0xffffffff  edx: 0x0418f7e8

edi: 0x00000000  esi: 0x05272068  ebp: 0xbffff128  esp: 0xbffff090

ss: 0x00000023  efl: 0x00010246  eip: 0x016cb442   cs: 0x0000001b

ds: 0x00000023   es: 0x00000023   fs: 0x00000000   gs: 0x0000000f

cr2: 0x052a4400

Logical CPU: 2

Binary Images:

0x1000 -     0x4ff7 +com.adobe.InDesign (8.0.2.413 - 8020) <26D9D0B7-6A29-A549-7EF5-E2E11360ED2A> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe InDesign CS6

0xb000 -     0xbff7 +InDesignModelAndUI (0) <2E042CB4-E42B-151B-E858-1352BF64CBA2> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/InDesignModelAndUI.framework/Versions/A/InDesignModelAndUI

0xf000 -     0xfff7 +InDesignModel (0) <C9ABC1CF-850A-FCC7-2CEA-68B14F048036> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/InDesignModel.framework/Versions/A/InDesignModel

0x13000 -   0x1f3fef +WidgetBinLib.dylib (1) <D2AAB5B9-0694-32FA-38D5-F97FEE688C9D> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/WidgetBinLib.dylib

0x2a1000 -   0x480ffb +com.adobe.owl (AdobeOwl version 4.0.96 - 4.0.96) <B6B76E81-301D-D087-93F3-FDF9AB323665> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeOwl.framework/Versions/A/AdobeOwl

0x4ae000 -   0x548ff3 +com.adobe.owl-canvas (AdobeOwlCanvas version 3.6.05 - 3.6.05) <8E0CC5EB-E18A-20BD-BDC4-667D1CC43C12> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeOwlCanvas.framework/Versions/A/AdobeOwlCanvas

0x555000 -   0x55efff +ASLSupportLib.dylib (1) <000064CE-84C2-F397-BAB1-17055FA344EC> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/ASLSupportLib.dylib

0x565000 -   0x5a1ffb +TextPanelLib.dylib (1) <019DE080-1920-928F-57FB-F8FD8FCCA227> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/TextPanelLib.dylib

0x5b8000 -   0x5c1ff3 +PMRuntime.dylib (1) <4144398F-56A5-BB9C-3FEB-E306BAA505A2> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/PMRuntime.dylib

0x5ca000 -   0x746ff3 +com.adobe.ACE (AdobeACE 2.19.18.19553 - 2.19.18.19553) <2C680020-62C1-F45D-B48C-9D5AB8E99DCC> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeACE.framework/Versions/A/AdobeACE

0x755000 -   0xd1bfff +com.adobe.AGM (AdobeAGM 4.26.21.31374 - 4.26.21.31374) <1B7331D1-90F9-F1EF-3238-49CEED822CFD> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeAGM.framework/Versions/A/AdobeAGM

0xd8f000 -   0xdcaff7 +com.adobe.ARE (AdobeARE 1.5.02.19553 - 1.5.02.19553) <264C1354-0764-AFAB-5BB7-DA4B4EBEEFC1> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeARE.framework/Versions/A/AdobeARE

0xdd0000 -   0xdedff3 +com.adobe.BIB (AdobeBIB 1.2.02.19553 - 1.2.02.19553) <D3D9FDCE-75B2-7FB3-71C8-D5DF313F6B0F> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeBIB.framework/Versions/A/AdobeBIB

0xdf3000 -   0xe1aff7 +com.adobe.BIBUtils (AdobeBIBUtils 1.1.01 - 1.1.01) <34F46810-2864-0365-91CF-BF9C8503400A> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeBIBUtils.framework/Versions/A/AdobeBIBUtils

0xe20000 -  0x1149fef +com.adobe.CoolType (AdobeCoolType 5.10.70.21235 - 5.10.70.21235) <1BF23DC8-AB4A-D0A8-622A-90A861016CF9> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeCoolType.framework/Versions/A/AdobeCoolType

0x1181000 -  0x157dfe7 +com.adobe.MPS (AdobeMPS 5.8.0.24821 - 5.8.0.24821) <79993F63-C04A-6158-62F1-50F368104552> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeMPS.framework/Versions/A/AdobeMPS

0x15db000 -  0x1640ff3 +ObjectModelLib.dylib (1) <121426FD-C30A-48C4-98B2-8B610945C69C> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/ObjectModelLib.dylib

0x1658000 -  0x16b5feb +DataBaseLib.dylib (1) <F5ED35C9-1779-CF0D-BD50-0BC162D96A31> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/DataBaseLib.dylib

0x16c5000 -  0x1b17ff7 +PublicLib.dylib (1) <FE41768D-FB5A-4216-E941-409BE23643CD> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/PublicLib.dylib

0x1c44000 -  0x1c5bffb +com.adobe.AFL (AdobeAFL 1.0.0 - 1.0) <3B7A1817-3CA4-BEAA-A44A-5A9B5D664E93> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeAFL.framework/Versions/A/AdobeAFL

0x1c6c000 -  0x1c78ff7 +com.adobe.boost_threads.framework (5.0.0 - 5.0.0.0) <56B14206-3221-D261-2B01-F91074D192FC> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_threads.framework/Versions/A/boost_threads

0x1c95000 -  0x1c9dfef +libtbbmalloc.dylib (0) <7A79ED70-A4AC-737A-2FAA-63B6FB29D4ED> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/libtbbmalloc.dylib

0x1caa000 -  0x1cc9fff +libtbb.dylib (0) <6EA19434-60D6-505D-CB6F-5CA562A0F2A7> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/libtbb.dylib

0x1cde000 -  0x1ce6fef +com.adobe.boost_date_time.framework (5.0.0 - 5.0.0.0) <088B6233-3B58-D51A-4609-1FF7F462B1D3> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_date_time.framework/Versions/A/boost_date_time

0x1cfd000 -  0x1e3dfeb +com.winsoft.wrservices (WRServices 5.0.0 - 5.0.0) <6D085279-1185-E7F0-B0D8-FBADBA062516> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/WRServices.framework/Versions/A/WRServices

0x1eaf000 -  0x1eb2ffb +com.adobe.AdobeCrashReporter (6.0 - 6.0.20120720) <A6503206-E545-4C47-B725-D6658C3E0BF5> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeCrashReporter.framework/Versions/A/AdobeCrashReporter

0x1eba000 -  0x2bffff7 +libicudata.40.0.dylib (40) <015E6351-4F42-00C1-2096-BEE385B275B1> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/ICUData.framework/Versions/4.0/libicudata.40.0.dylib

0x2c12000 -  0x2d47fe7 +libicui18n.40.0.dylib (40) <8BE3FE71-0CE6-2B93-B5F2-B4F0DD274B91> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/ICUInternationalization.framework/Versions/4.0/libicui18n.40.0.dylib

0x2dbb000 -  0x2eacfef +libicuuc.40.0.dylib (40) <4CF7066A-6E82-FF80-93E6-6849149FBB98> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/ICUUnicode.framework/Versions/4.0/libicuuc.40.0.dylib

0x2ee9000 -  0x2f5bfef +com.adobe.adobe_caps (adobe_caps 6.0.29.0 - 6.0.29.0) <E4ADECD5-05B4-E78B-09D8-E45FD640E84D> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_caps.framework/Versions/A/adobe_caps

0x2f68000 -  0x304aff3 +com.adobe.amtlib (amtlib 6.0.0.75 - 6.0.0.75) <808CABA8-E8E6-AC45-4905-A6AA59E8C41C> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/amtlib.framework/Versions/A/amtlib

0x3059000 -  0x3121fe7 +com.adobe.boost_regex.framework (5.0.0 - 5.0.0.0) <E124FC44-4A5C-A3C5-C7E2-0631F1D6E628> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_regex.framework/Versions/A/boost_regex

0x31c7000 -  0x31c8ff7 +com.adobe.boost_system.framework (5.0.0 - 5.0.0.0) <957930FC-D7B3-FAEA-0075-63C7B0E59070> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_system.framework/Versions/A/boost_system

0x31cf000 -  0x326dfe3 +libicucnv.40.0.dylib (40) <D11DC46F-D58E-B17C-9356-46F593D5A7CF> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/ICUConverter.framework/Versions/4.0/libicucnv.40.0.dylib

0x328f000 -  0x3296ffb +com.adobe.ape.shim (3.3.8.19346 - 3.3.8.19346) <B711CAA7-29D6-D5CF-CE1B-A611896C8D87> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/adbeape.framework/Versions/A/adbeape

0x76d1000 -  0x76deff3  com.apple.Librarian (1.1 - 1) <68F8F983-5F16-3BA5-BDA7-1A5451CC02BB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian

0x79c9000 -  0x79caffb +com.adobe.InDesign.Metadata Database Filter (8.0.0.370 - 0) <AAA7D767-80AA-D2C9-AE83-C15DD4C39CF6> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Required/Metadata Database Filter.InDesignPlugin/Metadata Database Filter

0x7a00000 -  0x7a01ffb +com.adobe.InDesign.Global Preferences Panel (8.0.0.370 - 0) <1E82EF72-4A43-5D8F-F38E-3213B34884CC> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Required/Global Preferences Panel.InDesignPlugin/Global Preferences Panel

0x7ade000 -  0x7b21ff3 +com.adobe.AAM.AdobeUpdaterNotificationFramework (UpdaterNotifications 6.0.0.24 - 6.0.0.24) <4B40551F-5306-C836-02AD-109826BD580C> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/UpdaterNotifications.framework/Versions/A/UpdaterNotifications

0x7cfb000 -  0x7d1bff3 +com.adobe.InDesign.IME (8.0.0.370 - 0) <68273229-D088-6FE7-0EBB-049D7765EB27> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Required/IME.InDesignPlugin/IME

0xf910000 -  0xfafffeb +com.extensis.AutoActivationPlugin.ID8 (3.0.17.3 - 3.0.17.3) <04D69616-AC6B-0485-6D6C-C1165A76ACE6> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/*/ExtensisFontManagementIDCS6

0xfc2e000 -  0xfdd9fff +com.adobe.InDesign.AppFramework (8.0.2.413 - 0) <7A064293-1287-E88C-D5EC-D846862A424A> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Required/AppFramework.InDesignPlugin/AppFramework

0x1061d000 - 0x107f8fe7 +com.adobe.InDesign.Text Walker (8.0.2.413 - 0) <8ECDAC33-78D7-45B3-8886-D0FB1E49AAFC> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Required/Text Walker.InDesignPlugin/Text Walker

0x10841000 - 0x10890ffb +com.adobe.InDesign.Linguistics (8.0.0.370 - 0) <7D889554-84E1-8BFD-4215-334161422D69> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Required/Linguistics.InDesignPlugin/Linguistics

0x108a4000 - 0x10903ff7 +com.adobe.InDesign.Text Panel (8.0.0.370 - 0) <4D8C3996-CA93-FEF5-AAF4-074DF431DCC1> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/*/Text Panel

0x10918000 - 0x10964ff7 +com.adobe.InDesign.Spelling Panel (8.0.0.370 - 0) <201EFD3B-7BF3-38E2-0992-2A7CE8799FD9> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/*/Spelling Panel

0x1097c000 - 0x10b91ff3 +com.adobe.InDesign.Package and Preflight (8.0.2.413 - 0) <E7E42141-41E7-A03D-1361-3D1DF1489CDB> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/*/Package and Preflight

0x10bc4000 - 0x10c20fef +com.adobe.AdobeXMPCore (Adobe XMP Core 5.3 -c 11 - 66.145661) <123A0829-A85B-6E67-0E48-4F37B08E4C03> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeXMP.framework/Versions/A/AdobeXMP

0x10c29000 - 0x10c51feb +com.adobe.AXE8SharedExpat (AdobeAXE8SharedExpat 3.7.101.18636 - 3.7.101.18636) <C38ACBCE-04AA-DF40-FF79-29377F25CDAF> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeAXE8SharedExpat.framework/Versions/A/AdobeAXE8SharedExpat

0x10c70000 - 0x10d3aff7 +com.adobe.InDesign.Text Editor (8.0.2.413 - 0) <1B283D32-F09E-25FD-916E-9E680642BF14> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Required/Text Editor.InDesignPlugin/Text Editor

0x10d61000 - 0x10f5afff +com.adobe.InDesign.Layout UI (8.0.2.413 - 0) <C37C51FC-9FCC-F4E8-4642-9ED7C1856B5D> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Required/Layout UI.InDesignPlugin/Layout UI

0x10fa1000 - 0x11011ff7 +com.adobe.InDesign.Import Export UI (8.0.2.413 - 0) <22640A82-14C8-E472-3809-266854765264> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Required/Import Export UI.InDesignPlugin/Import Export UI

0x11030000 - 0x1112eff3 +com.adobe.InDesign.Hyperlinks (8.0.2.413 - 0) <79D674F6-B970-23F3-73DD-41CE2A1828DE> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Required/Hyperlinks.InDesignPlugin/Hyperlinks

0x1114f000 - 0x111f2ff7 +com.adobe.InDesign.Master Page (8.0.2.413 - 0) <031A7259-4D0C-6838-1A30-5DDAB0BAC74E> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Required/Master Page.InDesignPlugin/Master Page

0x11207000 - 0x1122fff3 +com.adobe.InDesign.Utilities (8.0.2.413 - 0) <38F772CA-FCA9-507A-7937-74B2C5B97713> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Required/Utilities.InDesignPlugin/Utilities

0x11246000 - 0x1132efff +com.adobe.InDesign.Color Management (8.0.0.370 - 0) <AEB38774-2898-14E0-EF60-2FAD9277E576> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Required/Color Management.InDesignPlugin/Color Management

0x11800000 - 0x11adefe7 +com.adobe.InDesign.Application UI (8.0.2.413 - 0) <E99D419D-4582-47EB-DEF7-10AF818C8514> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Required/Application UI.InDesignPlugin/Application UI

0x11b69000 - 0x11c1dffb +com.adobe.AdobeExtendScript (ExtendScript 4.2.12 - 4.2.12.18602) <2C860A49-8645-DC74-DC56-53BC99138C6F> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeExtendScript.framework/Versions/A/AdobeExtendScript

0x11c60000 - 0x11cfeff3 +com.adobe.AdobeScCore (ScCore 4.2.12 - 4.2.12.18602) <D8CDF140-E42A-DCFB-AFFC-69B4694FB639> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeScCore.framework/Versions/A/AdobeScCore

0x11d34000 - 0x11da1ffb +com.adobe.headlights.LogSessionFramework (2.1.2.1652) <82DA9279-45D2-AD40-C86C-F5A94B9DAAFF> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/LogSession.framework/Versions/A/LogSession

0x11df0000 - 0x11fbffef +com.adobe.InDesign.Document Framework (8.0.2.413 - 0) <4BC6CBD8-C4DB-71E2-EEF4-25FBE6BFCFA6> /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS6/Adobe InDesign CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Required/Document Framework.InDesignPlugin/Document Framework

0x8fe72000 - 0x8fea4e57  dyld (210.2.3) <23DBDBB1-1D21-342C-AC2A-0E55F27E6A1F> /usr/lib/dyld

0x90009000 - 0x9000dfff  com.apple.IOSurface (86.0.4 - 86.0.4) <6431ACB6-561B-314F-9A2A-FAC1578FCC86> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface

0x9000e000 - 0x9000efff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (45 - 45) <677C4ACC-9D12-366F-8A87-B898AC806DD9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices

0x9000f000 - 0x90010ffd  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 23) <E42347C0-2D3C-36A4-9200-757FFA61B388> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent

0x90078000 - 0x90161ff7  libxml2.2.dylib (22.3) <015A4FA6-5BB9-3F95-AFB8-B9281E22685B> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib

0x90162000 - 0x9016bfff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.5.2 - 2.5.2) <89822A83-B450-3363-8E9C-9B80CB4450B1> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration

0x901b4000 - 0x901c7ff9  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (237.4 - 237.4) <59197044-E513-3223-9337-6EB0F828CB82> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport

0x901c8000 - 0x901f4ff7  libsystem_info.dylib (406.17) <AA5611DB-A944-3072-B6BE-ACAB08689547> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib

0x901f5000 - 0x901f8ff7  libcompiler_rt.dylib (30) <CE5DBDB4-0124-3E2B-9105-989DF98DD108> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib

0x90225000 - 0x90233fff  libxar.1.dylib (105) <343E4A3B-1D04-34A3-94C2-8C7C9A8F736B> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib

0x90234000 - 0x90234fff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.7 - 19) <354094F0-F36B-36F9-BF5F-FD60590FBEB9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa

0x90235000 - 0x9023eff9  com.apple.CommonAuth (3.0 - 2.0) <B28B58CA-C5B1-378E-A969-6A36C7F754D1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth

0x9023f000 - 0x902d6ff7  com.apple.ink.framework (10.8.2 - 150) <D90FF7BC-6B90-39F1-AC52-670269947C58> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink

0x902d7000 - 0x903d5ff7  libFontParser.dylib (84.6) <7D3EB3CC-527E-3A74-816A-59CAFD2260A4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib

0x903d6000 - 0x907f3fff  FaceCoreLight (2.4.1) <571DE3F8-CA8A-3E71-9AF4-F06FFE721CE6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCoreLight.framework/Versions/A/FaceCoreLight

0x907f6000 - 0x907fdfff  liblaunch.dylib (442.26.2) <310C99F8-0811-314D-9BB9-D0ED6DFA024B> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib

0x907fe000 - 0x90804fff  libGFXShared.dylib (8.10.1) <99622AD6-7A1D-368E-B163-A38400885B45> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib

0x90c0b000 - 0x90d46ff7  libBLAS.dylib (1073.4) <FF74A147-05E1-37C4-BC10-7DEB57FE5326> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib

0x90d9f000 - 0x90da6fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (379.38.1) <4F164CA8-4A4F-3B27-B88A-0926E2FEB7D4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib

0x90da7000 - 0x90db5fff  com.apple.opengl (1.8.10 - 1.8.10) <385E048A-FFB2-348A-8F80-572C2494A776> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL

0x90db6000 - 0x90f3fff7  com.apple.vImage (6.0 - 6.0) <1D1F67FE-4F75-3689-BEF6-4A46C8039E70> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage

0x90f40000 - 0x90f56fff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.8 - 151.10) <3640B988-F915-3E0D-897C-CB04C95BA601> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory

0x90f57000 - 0x90f99ff7  libcups.2.dylib (327.7) <6FAC537D-7EC3-3E82-B6E8-F87DE07546B5> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib

0x90f9a000 - 0x90fcffff  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (84.6) <B7DB746B-7A61-38EF-8CA7-408ED9C14A02> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib

0x90fd0000 - 0x912f0ff3  com.apple.Foundation (6.8 - 945.18) <BDC56A93-45C5-3459-B307-65A1CCE702C5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation

0x912f1000 - 0x91335ff7  libGLU.dylib (8.10.1) <5520818E-F290-3942-80B8-370CF9C9B54C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib

0x914a2000 - 0x914ddfef  libGLImage.dylib (8.10.1) <E29ED217-09B3-3436-A961-B6F8EBAA7BED> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib

0x914de000 - 0x918c1fff  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.0 - 626.1) <ECC3F04F-C4B7-35BF-B10E-183B749DAB92> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox

0x91b1c000 - 0x91b73ff3  com.apple.HIServices (1.20 - 417) <561A770B-8523-3D09-A763-11F872779A4C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices

0x91dd5000 - 0x91dd8ff7  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <437D76CD-6437-3B55-BE2C-A53508858256> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC

0x91dd9000 - 0x91f32ffb  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.9.2 - 1.9.2) <461C4CCD-5F52-3D2F-AE22-D0CA7EF3F01A> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox

0x91f33000 - 0x91f3bfff  libcopyfile.dylib (89) <4963541B-0254-371B-B29A-B6806888949B> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib

0x91f3c000 - 0x91f40ff7  libmacho.dylib (829) <5280A013-4F74-3F74-BE0C-7F612C49F1DC> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib

0x91f41000 - 0x91f6aff7  libRIP.A.dylib (333.1) <E54E8576-5D00-3FCC-B512-9C42F4093507> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib

0x91f6f000 - 0x91f72ff9  libCGXType.A.dylib (333.1) <FD300AD5-3599-39BE-98AE-2BE8171CC7D7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib

0x91f74000 - 0x91f75fff  libremovefile.dylib (23.2) <9813B2DB-2374-3AA2-99B6-AA2E9897B249> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib

0x91f76000 - 0x91f83ff7  com.apple.AppleFSCompression (49 - 1.0) <166AA1F8-E50A-3533-A3B5-8737C5118CC3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression

0x92013000 - 0x9201dfff  libCSync.A.dylib (333.1) <27FD0A7B-AC65-33AB-8F61-3AEF08FC21C3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib

0x9204a000 - 0x92198ffb  com.apple.CFNetwork (596.5 - 596.5) <E2EE5B64-4DFD-3D5E-BB38-9DD0899FFB42> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork

0x92199000 - 0x9227afff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (47.2) <6170B3CB-FA94-3601-A7F7-7F1B953C4F59> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib

0x9227b000 - 0x9236cffc  libiconv.2.dylib (34) <B096A9B7-83A6-31B3-8D2F-87D91910BF4C> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib

0x9236d000 - 0x923dcffb  com.apple.Heimdal (3.0 - 2.0) <C007CED7-DDC9-3BA1-8077-294FAE9C78D5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal

0x923dd000 - 0x923ddfff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.8 - vecLib 3.8) <E54083A7-7467-3C3C-B30F-EE14C8D781A1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib

0x923de000 - 0x923fdff3  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.2 - 243.15) <E10A2937-D671-3D14-AF8D-BA25E601F458> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity

0x923fe000 - 0x9241bfff  libCRFSuite.dylib (33) <C9D72D0C-871A-39A2-8AFB-682D11AE7D0D> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib

0x9241c000 - 0x9245effb  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 80.6) <AE962502-4539-3893-A2EB-9D384652AEAC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices

0x92860000 - 0x92885ff7  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 99.4) <A26DE896-32E0-3D5E-BA89-02AD23FA96B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo

0x92886000 - 0x92902ff3  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 707.12) <D9221655-56FE-332C-82FF-0CA7EDD521C1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata

0x92903000 - 0x92905ffd  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (8.10.1) <F7CD59FE-314A-366E-9A27-CE5BD1D438BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib

0x92909000 - 0x9290ffff  com.apple.print.framework.Print (8.0 - 258) <12AEAD24-6924-3923-9E4A-C5D21231E639> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print

0x92910000 - 0x92941fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 184.4) <0D5BE86F-F40A-3E39-8569-19FCA5EDF9D3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices

0x92942000 - 0x92946fff  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.5 - 94) <6B3E7E53-7708-3DA2-8C50-59C2B4735DE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels

0x92956000 - 0x92964ff3  libsystem_network.dylib (77.10) <7FBF5A15-97BA-3721-943E-E77F0C40DBE1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib

0x92965000 - 0x92966fff  liblangid.dylib (116) <E13CC8C5-5034-320A-A210-41A2BDE4F846> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib

0x92967000 - 0x92adfff5  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 - 304.3) <F2EFC117-CDC6-3252-A4A8-880965764385> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore

0x9335e000 - 0x933a0fff  libauto.dylib (185.4) <3098A75E-438E-3F18-BAAC-CD8F1CC7C2F7> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib

0x933a1000 - 0x933efff3  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.12.2 - 1.12.2) <6E858B9F-337A-314E-88B7-24A274ACE568> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration

0x933f0000 - 0x933f3ffc  libpam.2.dylib (20) <FCF74195-A99E-3B07-8E49-688D4A6F1E18> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib

0x933f4000 - 0x933fefff  libsystem_notify.dylib (98.5) <7EEE9475-18F8-3099-B0ED-23A3E528ABE0> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib

0x933ff000 - 0x93459ffb  com.apple.AE (645.6 - 645.6) <44556FF7-A869-399A-AEBB-F4E9263D9152> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE

0x9345a000 - 0x934dfff7  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <454E950F-291C-3E95-8F35-05CA0AD6B327> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit

0x934e0000 - 0x9352effb  libFontRegistry.dylib (100) <3B8350C2-4D8F-38C4-A22E-2F855D7E83D1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib

0x93ccb000 - 0x93d13ff5  com.apple.opencl (2.2.19 - 2.2.19) <968DD067-49D0-3B71-A96B-B3579698D992> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL

0x93d14000 - 0x93d17fff  com.apple.help (1.3.2 - 42) <AD7EB1F0-A068-3A2C-9D59-38E59CEC0D96> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help

0x93d6f000 - 0x93e7c057  libobjc.A.dylib (532.2) <FA455371-7395-3D58-A89B-D1520612D1BC> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib

0x93e7d000 - 0x93ea1fff  libJPEG.dylib (851) <2425AE18-C181-3371-922F-4A09C1AC71CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib

0x93ea2000 - 0x93eaeffe  libkxld.dylib (2050.48.12) <44C8E278-D8CA-3CF4-B3F4-0299654EB341> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib

0x93ec0000 - 0x93f6fff7  com.apple.CoreText (260.0 - 275.17) <433387A6-69C1-32A5-9B61-9E2F6A5F9040> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText

0x93f70000 - 0x93fecffb  libType1Scaler.dylib (101.1) <0D94D786-29F7-33DB-B64B-B264FA5EACD2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libType1Scaler.dylib

0x93fed000 - 0x93ff1fff  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.8 - 151.10) <A1858D81-086F-3BF5-87E3-9B70409FFDF6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory

0x9404c000 - 0x94050ffc  libGIF.dylib (851) <4821D945-2E32-3007-8E97-4A69807046FF> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib

0x94058000 - 0x94075ff7  libresolv.9.dylib (51) <B9742A2A-DF15-3F6E-8FCE-778A58214B3A> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib

0x94077000 - 0x94135ff3  com.apple.ColorSync (4.8.0 - 4.8.0) <EFEDCB37-4F20-3CEC-A185-5D2976E11BAC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync

0x94136000 - 0x9415ffff  libxslt.1.dylib (11.3) <0DE17DAA-66FF-3195-AADB-347BEB5E2EFA> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib

0x94160000 - 0x94170ff2  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <875363E7-6D02-3229-A9DD-E5A5568A7D61> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis

0x94171000 - 0x94178ffe  com.apple.agl (3.2.1 - AGL-3.2.1) <D0A9B878-7F1F-3210-B6AF-91D2DBEFF21B> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL

0x94179000 - 0x94180ff3  com.apple.NetFS (5.0 - 4.0) <1F7041F2-4E97-368C-8F5D-24153D81BBDB> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS

0x94181000 - 0x941f6ff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (332 - 341.1) <95206704-F9C9-33C4-AF25-FE9890E160B2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS

0x94248000 - 0x94252ffe  com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0) <9732BA61-D6F6-3644-82DA-FF0D6FEEFC69> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement

0x94290000 - 0x942c6ffb  com.apple.DebugSymbols (98 - 98) <9A9ADA0A-E487-3C8F-9998-286EE04C235A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols

0x942c7000 - 0x94328ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.1.2 - 4.1.2) <C1D471E9-B4D6-3A59-975C-B3B3A25E6058> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio

0x9436c000 - 0x94399ffe  libsystem_m.dylib (3022.6) <9975D9C3-3B71-38E3-AA21-C5C5F9D9C431> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib

0x950d5000 - 0x950dffff  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.1.5 - 4.1.5) <B855E8B4-2EE3-3BFF-8547-98A0F084F9AF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition

0x950e0000 - 0x950eeff7  libz.1.dylib (43) <245F1B61-2276-3BBB-9891-99934116D833> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib

0x950ef000 - 0x9511cffb  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (154.3 - 154.3) <A452602B-67CB-39C4-95EB-E59433C65774> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal

0x9511d000 - 0x95334fff  com.apple.CoreData (106.1 - 407.7) <17FD06D6-AD7C-345A-8FA4-1F0FBFF4DAE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData

0x95335000 - 0x9534cfff  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (1.1 - 132.3) <DD0AA3DB-376D-37F3-AC5B-17AC9B9E0A63> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage

0x9534d000 - 0x9560dff3  com.apple.security (7.0 - 55179.13) <000FD8E9-D070-326A-B386-51314360FD5C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security

0x9560e000 - 0x95623fff  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.1.12 - 4.1.12) <DE68CEB5-4959-3652-83B8-D2B00D3B932D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis

0x95624000 - 0x961e0ff3  com.apple.AppKit (6.8 - 1187.40) <94E92235-7AD9-37EF-9B7C-B79074762370> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit

0x961e1000 - 0x962fdffb  com.apple.desktopservices (1.7.4 - 1.7.4) <782D711D-7930-324A-9015-686C2F86DBA3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv

0x9632f000 - 0x96395fff  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (8.3 - 387.2) <0F7665F5-33F0-3661-9BE2-7DD2890E304B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore

0x963bc000 - 0x963d9fff  libxpc.dylib (140.43) <C628073D-51A0-3541-A665-1121520508C6> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

0x963da000 - 0x96441fe7  libvDSP.dylib (380.10) <A9BB03FC-F70B-388F-8917-F8CE69F2164A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib

0x96442000 - 0x96443fff  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (220.3) <C532F6A6-7E85-38F3-8660-EC1066DF67BE> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib

0x96444000 - 0x9645effc  libsystem_kernel.dylib (2050.48.12) <9B50E922-DCEA-3066-A9B2-613A6D2C5C69> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib

0x964a1000 - 0x964a3ffb  libRadiance.dylib (851) <2739A726-2E9C-38DC-8A6E-412ABDC14405> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib

0x964d5000 - 0x96539ff7  com.apple.datadetectorscore (4.1 - 269.3) <C11C2014-298E-3E2B-9F5D-02CCD3CA4AB3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore

0x9653a000 - 0x9657fff7  com.apple.NavigationServices (3.7 - 200) <F6531764-6E43-3AF3-ACDD-8A5551EF016A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices

0x96580000 - 0x96678ff9  libsqlite3.dylib (138.1) <AD7C5914-35F0-37A3-9238-A29D2E26C755> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib

0x96717000 - 0x9676eff7  com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <2B5E454B-BC49-3E85-B54D-1950397C448C> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface

0x9676f000 - 0x967c9fff  com.apple.Symbolication (1.3 - 93) <A839CFC2-F870-3652-B353-15A55D88F88D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication

0x967ca000 - 0x96832ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.1 - 755.42.1) <230C6EEC-A926-3720-82DB-25D0FAAEF962> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit

0x96874000 - 0x96b17ff3  com.apple.CoreImage (8.4.0 - 1.0.1) <C25B9EEC-4824-3088-BC08-2EA516C0728C> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage

0x96b18000 - 0x96bb8ff7  com.apple.QD (3.42.1 - 285.1) <BAAC13D2-1312-33C0-A255-FAB1D314C324> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD

0x96cfb000 - 0x96d0dfff  libbsm.0.dylib (32) <DADD385E-FE53-3458-94FB-E316A6345108> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib

0x96d0e000 - 0x96d1aff7  com.apple.NetAuth (4.0 - 4.0) <4983C4B8-9D95-3C4D-897E-07743326487E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth

0x96d1b000 - 0x96dd8ffb  libsystem_c.dylib (825.40.1) <A5C0B70C-5F14-3BF8-AA5B-B22E7B12A4AE> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib

0x96dd9000 - 0x96f95ffd  libicucore.A.dylib (491.11.3) <FF55E176-7D66-3DBB-AF86-84744C47A02C> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib

0x96fa2000 - 0x970adff7  libJP2.dylib (851) <0D40428F-B7BE-307B-BEDB-256A7FED9804> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib

0x970ae000 - 0x970aefff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.8 - Accelerate 1.8) <D4F5AB2C-0727-39FD-8EE9-E4DD3D78EB2E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate

0x970af000 - 0x97113ff3  libstdc++.6.dylib (56) <F8FA490A-8F3C-3645-ABF5-78926CE9C62C> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

0x975c4000 - 0x9761ffff  com.apple.htmlrendering (77 - 1.1.4) <5C0C669F-AE07-3983-B38F-EB829B5CE609> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering

0x97620000 - 0x97645ffb  com.apple.framework.familycontrols (4.1 - 410) <B1755756-BEA2-3205-ADAA-68FCC32E60BD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls

0x97646000 - 0x97646fff  com.apple.Carbon (154 - 155) <C0A26E7B-28F1-3C7E-879E-A3CF3ED5111C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon

0x9766d000 - 0x97670ffc  libCoreVMClient.dylib (32.5) <CA150AC5-F98C-3F96-8B11-715B75A89C80> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib

0x97b19000 - 0x97b19fff  libSystem.B.dylib (169.3) <F479E729-89C7-3B4C-9731-678EB673A861> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

0x97db5000 - 0x97dbeffd  com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.0 - 4.0) <ABC5FE40-B222-36EB-9905-5C8C4BFD8C87> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound

0x97dff000 - 0x97e79ff3  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55115.4) <8A3DA1FE-1985-3ECB-945A-6B1E853B4BDC> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation

0x97eb0000 - 0x982f2ff7  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 333.1) <76C4858B-AD0A-3165-A65D-64729D6F186C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics

0x982f3000 - 0x982f3fff  com.apple.vecLib (3.8 - vecLib 3.8) <2D2064EB-FDD5-38AB-B722-4AFA4C6EE0C9> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib

0x98413000 - 0x98520ff3  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.2.2 - 851) <36EEBDDC-0619-327E-826F-4413217C9D21> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO

0x98799000 - 0x9879dffe  libcache.dylib (57) <834FDCA7-FE3B-33CC-A12A-E11E202477EC> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib

0x9879e000 - 0x98986ffb  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.8 - 744.19) <DDD3AA21-5B5F-3D8F-B137-AD95FCA89064> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation

0x98987000 - 0x98999ff7  libdispatch.dylib (228.23) <86EF7D45-2D97-3465-A449-95038AE5DABA> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib

0x9899a000 - 0x9899affd  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (148.3) <87895E27-88E2-3249-8D0E-B17E76FB00C1> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib

0x9899b000 - 0x989b9ff3  com.apple.openscripting (1.3.6 - 148.3) <F3422C02-5ACB-343A-987B-A2D58EA2F5A8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting

0x989d2000 - 0x989d9ffb  libunwind.dylib (35.1) <E1E8D8B3-3C78-3AB1-B398-C180DC6DCF05> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib

0x989da000 - 0x989dcfff  libdyld.dylib (210.2.3) <05D6FF2A-F09B-309D-95F7-7AF10259C707> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib

0x989dd000 - 0x98a10ff3  com.apple.GSS (3.0 - 2.0) <EFFA5947-B6BA-3171-B667-9CCB17E0FF2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS

0x98a11000 - 0x98abbfff  com.apple.LaunchServices (539.9 - 539.9) <C0E0CFFF-3714-3467-87DA-4A6F0AF1953B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices

0x98b21000 - 0x98b22fff  libdnsinfo.dylib (453.19) <3B523729-84A8-3D0B-B58C-3FC185060E67> /usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib

0x98b23000 - 0x98b45fff  libc++abi.dylib (26) <3AAA8D55-F5F6-362B-BA3C-CCAF0D3C8E27> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib

0x98b46000 - 0x98bfafff  com.apple.coreui (2.0 - 181.1) <C15ABF35-B7F5-34ED-A461-386DAF65D96B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI

0x98bfb000 - 0x98c3aff7  com.apple.bom (12.0 - 192) <0637E52C-D151-37B3-904F-8656B2FD44DD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom

0x98eea000 - 0x98f0efff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.16 - 16) <18DE0F9F-1264-394D-AC56-6B2A1771DFBE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis

0x98f0f000 - 0x98fa1ffb  libvMisc.dylib (380.10) <D9567F48-ED35-3362-B769-50916D30C601> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib

0x98fa2000 - 0x98fb7fff  com.apple.ImageCapture (8.0 - 8.0) <B8BD421F-D5A9-3FB4-8E89-AD5CFC0D4030> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture

0x98fb8000 - 0x98fd8ffd  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 - 133.3) <FA45EAE8-BB10-3AEE-9FDC-C0C3A533FF48> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary

0x98fd9000 - 0x98fd9ffd  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.9.2 - 1.9.2) <CFAAB1B1-DBC7-3FF1-97BA-065C6620360D> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit

0x98fda000 - 0x98ff3fff  com.apple.Kerberos (2.0 - 1) <9BDE8F4D-DBC3-34D1-852C-898D3655A611> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos

0x990e9000 - 0x990f5ff8  libbz2.1.0.dylib (29) <7031A4C0-784A-3EAA-93DF-EA1F26CC9264> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib

0x9912a000 - 0x99179ff6  libTIFF.dylib (851) <CC0B94FF-DE56-3CE4-AF93-BCA00C03924B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib

0x9917a000 - 0x9917cfff  com.apple.securityhi (4.0 - 55002) <79E3B880-3AB7-3BF3-9CDF-117A45599545> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI

0x992db000 - 0x9933dfff  libc++.1.dylib (65.1) <C0CFF9FF-5D52-3EAE-B921-6AE1DA00A135> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib

0x99345000 - 0x99345fff  libkeymgr.dylib (25) <D5E93F7F-9315-3AD6-92C7-941F7B54C490> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib

0x99346000 - 0x99347ffd  libunc.dylib (25) <58599CBF-E262-3CEA-AFE1-35560E0177DC> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib

0x99448000 - 0x99451fff  com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 26.2) <B05709DD-3755-3635-B0CC-6CBBD17CFBD5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore

0x99452000 - 0x9946efff  libPng.dylib (851) <8814CC4D-A472-32CD-8D5C-24F35240F28B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib

0x9946f000 - 0x9946ffff  libsystem_blocks.dylib (59) <3A743C5D-CFA5-37D8-80A8-B6795A9DB04F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib

0x99481000 - 0x99519fff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (557.6 - 557.6) <E1600639-3EEC-3DF8-BD40-747BB2117988> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices

0x9951a000 - 0x99529fff  libGL.dylib (8.10.1) <74BE67B7-9EA0-3F16-B43B-48CB92C9ED27> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib

0x9952a000 - 0x99535fff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60027) <8EE30FA5-AA8D-3FA6-AB0F-05DA8B0425D9> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib

0x9957d000 - 0x995c9fff  libcorecrypto.dylib (106.2) <20EBADBA-D6D6-36F0-AE80-168E9AF13DB6> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib

0x995cd000 - 0x995cefff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (8) <39B3D25A-148A-3936-B800-0D393A00E64F> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib

0x995cf000 - 0x9966afff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0 - 117) <9ECC6770-6FBB-36B3-A4EE-0B60875019A9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication

0x99723000 - 0x99a28ff7  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1037.6 - 1037.6) <4DB4B0C9-1377-3062-BE0E-CD3326ACDAF0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore

0x99a29000 - 0x99a35ffa  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.8.3 - 418) <03BC564E-35FE-384E-87D6-6E0C55DF16E3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport

0x99a36000 - 0x99a36fff  com.apple.CoreServices (57 - 57) <956C6C6D-A5DD-314F-9C57-4A61D41F30CE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices

0x99d49000 - 0x9a101ffa  libLAPACK.dylib (1073.4) <9A6E5EAD-F2F2-3D5C-B655-2B536DB477F2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib

0x9a102000 - 0x9a103fff  libquarantine.dylib (52.1) <094A1501-373E-3397-B632-8F7C5AC8EFD5> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib

0x9a104000 - 0x9a1d8ff3  com.apple.backup.framework (1.4.3 - 1.4.3) <6EA22ED3-BA18-3A37-AE05-5D6FDA3F372F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup

External Modification Summary:

Calls made by other processes targeting this process:

task_for_pid: 3

thread_create: 0

thread_set_state: 0

Calls made by this process:

task_for_pid: 0

thread_create: 0

Calls made by all processes on this machine:

task_for_pid: 15459

thread_create: 3

VM Region Summary:

ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=189.6M resident=94.8M(50%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=94.7M(50%)

Writable regions: Total=150.8M written=36.1M(24%) resident=63.0M(42%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=87.8M(58%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL

===========                      =======

ATS (font support)                 32.0M

CG backing stores                  2228K

CG shared images                    224K

CoreServices                       2420K

MALLOC                             75.5M

MALLOC guard page                    48K

MALLOC_LARGE (reserved)            9756K        reserved VM address space (unallocated)

Memory tag=240                        4K

Memory tag=242                       12K

Memory tag=243                        8K

Memory tag=35                      7300K

Stack                              69.1M

VM_ALLOCATE                        16.1M

__DATA                             8224K

__DATA/__OBJC                       148K

__IMAGE                             528K

__IMPORT                             12K

__LINKEDIT                         38.3M

__OBJC                             1608K

__OBJC/__DATA                         4K

__PAGEZERO                            4K

__TEXT                            151.3M

__UNICODE                           544K

mapped file                       190.1M

shared memory                      2360K

===========                      =======

TOTAL                             607.0M

TOTAL, minus reserved VM space    597.4M

Model: iMac11,3, BootROM IM112.0057.B01, 2 processors, Intel Core i3, 3.2 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 1.59f2

Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5670, ATI Radeon HD 5670, PCIe, 512 MB

Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x859B, 0x435435313236344243313333392E4D313646

Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x859B, 0x435435313236344243313333392E4D313646

Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM1, 4 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x859B, 0x435435313236344243313333392E4D313646

Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM1, 4 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x859B, 0x435435313236344243313333392E4D313646

AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x168C, 0x8F), Atheros 9280: 4.0.72.0-P2P

Bluetooth: Version 4.1.7f2 12718, 3 service, 21 devices, 3 incoming serial ports

Network Service: Ethernet, Ethernet, en0

Serial ATA Device: WDC WD1001FALS-40Y6A0, 1 TB

Serial ATA Device: OPTIARC DVD RW AD-5680H

USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2514, 0xfa100000 / 2

USB Device: Ext HDD 1021, 0x1058  (Western Digital Technologies, Inc.), 0x1021, 0xfa140000 / 6

USB Device: USB2.0 Hub, 0x05e3  (Genesys Logic, Inc.), 0x0608, 0xfa130000 / 5

USB Device: USB2.0 Hub, 0x05e3  (Genesys Logic, Inc.), 0x0608, 0xfa134000 / 10

USB Device: composite_device, 0x0971  (GretagMacbeth AG), 0x2005, 0xfa134400 / 13

USB Device: Keyboard Hub, apple_vendor_id, 0x1006, 0xfa134300 / 12

USB Device: Apple Keyboard, apple_vendor_id, 0x0220, 0xfa134320 / 14

USB Device: Apple Optical USB Mouse, apple_vendor_id, 0x0304, 0xfa134200 / 11

USB Device: BRCM2046 Hub, 0x0a5c  (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0xfa110000 / 4

USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, apple_vendor_id, 0x8215, 0xfa111000 / 8

USB Device: Internal Memory Card Reader, apple_vendor_id, 0x8403, 0xfa120000 / 3

USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2514, 0xfd100000 / 2

USB Device: Intuos5 touch M, 0x056a  (WACOM Co., Ltd.), 0x0027, 0xfd130000 / 5

USB Device: Built-in iSight, apple_vendor_id, 0x8502, 0xfd110000 / 4

USB Device: IR Receiver, apple_vendor_id, 0x8242, 0xfd120000 / 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last update from Adobe we stopped crashing. Hallelujah!

Have you updated all your software… incopy too?

Melanie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you empty the InDesign Recovery folder for the user and check your fonts: Troubleshoot fonts | Mac OS X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2013 Apr 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue - InDesign shutting down when trying to update InCopy stories in multiple documents in our workflow, on numerous computers. Thsi isn't a bad preference on somebody's computer. This is systemic.

Adobe InDesign Protective Shutdown Log

Thu Apr 25 11:20:26 2013

Unhandled error condition

Session started up at 11:20 AM on Thursday, April 25, 2013

Version: 8.0.1 - Build: 406

Error Code 0x20705: "The content is locked and cannot be modified."

Called to process command 0x1352f

Command Processor Stack (from top to bottom):

8. Command 0x13517 "Delete Hyperlink Destination"

7. Command Sequence "Re-import File"

6. Command 0x7314 "Re-import File"

5. Command Sequence "Update"

4. Command Sequence ""

3. Command 0x8c59 "Update Link"

2. Command 0x18e34 "Edit Story In Place"

1. Command Sequence "Edit Story In Place"

There are no hyperlink destinations in my document. None. Zip. Nada. There are locked items on my master pages, but InDesign should be able to handle that…

I noticed…

I can open my document, make a single character change to a single InCopy story and check it in. My InDesign layout immediately shows two stories out of date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines