• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reference Guidebooks for Apps

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening. I noticed when downloading the creative cloud package that it came with many applications. And many of these applications were new to me. Therefore, I want to study all of them. However, I noticed that two of the applications never displayed or offered a reference guidebook (pdf) to download as you can do for Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. Can you please provide a time and date when the reference guidebooks will be available for the Adobe InCopy and Adobe Bridge applications? 

TOPICS
Assignments , How to , Performance , Publish , Scripting , Story gallery view , Version and compatibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Hi,

This is a bit dated (from 2016), but it is the full 250+ page PDF reference guide and manual for Adobe InCopy:

https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/incopy_reference.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am not sure I encountered the reference guides you mention for PhotoShop or Illustrator.

InCopy and Bridge were always treated as supporting apps to the suite. Usually, you will find details of InCopy as part of InDesign and Bridge is quite stand alone. I learned a lot about them from the Adobe help website and other training resources (Lynda.com for example)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Eric,

Thank you for your response. The reference guidebooks are available when you view the online page for downloading the applications, and they are the instructional books on how to use the applications. Those are always available. But InCopy and Bridge were the only Adobe applications that I didn't see a "How-To-Use" aka a reference book for. But I completely understand what you mean by online training resources. I'll sign up later this year with LinkedIn Learning since they bought Lynda.com and now have all of Lynda.com's classes and more. Thanks again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has a great library of videos tv.adobe.com, you might get lucky.

Also, check YouTube and Udemy (sometimes their courses are great value, without having to subscribe)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is a bit dated (from 2016), but it is the full 250+ page PDF reference guide and manual for Adobe InCopy:

https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/incopy_reference.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Fourteen. Dated is better than lost or undiscovered. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines