• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Silent uninstall of 64bit InCopy without removing 32bit

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to remove ONLY the 64bit version of InCopy through command line? I've been researching this for the past couple days and every attempt has resulted in both versions uninstalling. The Creative Cloud Packager claims to be able to do this, but even though I specify only 64bit when I create the uninstall package it still removes both.

We are trying to streamline our reference image creation process and our only option right now is to pause the task sequence and manually uninstall InCopy 64bit. Is there a better way to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Sorry, left out an important detail: this is InCopy 9.0. Our CMS only supports up to this version, and only 32bit (end-of-life, we're stuck with it for at least another year, long story).

The only installer we have for this version installs both 64 and 32bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On 64 bit versions of Windows only the 64 bit version is installed. I don’t remember the last version that installed both.

So, the question is…why would you want to do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, left out an important detail: this is InCopy 9.0. Our CMS only supports up to this version, and only 32bit (end-of-life, we're stuck with it for at least another year, long story).

The only installer we have for this version installs both 64 and 32bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, the first CC version. I wish I could help but I figured having all the details would ring a bell with other users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines