• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing issues/Adobe backup?

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an author working inCopy and we're using Adobe Cloud for the workflow. He had not experienced any unable to sync issues with a certain until a few minutes before InCopy crashed. Now InCopy is not letting him open up his file. He had selected save on his changes up to the time of the crash but it's now showing with a file size of 0kb and seems corrupt. I work for a corporation and am currently trying to find out who is my system administrator so they can submit a query directly to Adobe for help, but I was wondering if anyone on in this community has had experience retrieving files through Adobe - do they have a backup somewhere? Hope that made sense! We've been finding a few syncing issues using Adobe Cloud but we hadn't when we used Google for a collaborative workflow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AFAIR - there is no such feature. InCopy isn't for work in CC-cloud. Try to connect with Adobe support about that. Next time use it some real shared folder through VPN-network and do real backup with soft like Acronis.

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines