• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Umfließen funktioniert mal wieder nicht (seit Version 2017)

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leider funktioniert das Umfließen von Bildern in InCopy mal wieder nicht. Den Bug gabe es schon mal. Damit macht das Texten in InCopy keinen Sinn mehr.

Gibt es eine kurzfristige Lösung, oder kann nur Adobe das lösen?fBildschirmfoto 2017-06-26 um 15.37.55.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

You can’t scale the frame, you can scale the image because InCopy is for working with the content within the constraints of the layout.

There’s no requirement for adding graphics to an InCopy story or assignment but I’ve found it helpful to have that available for someone that wants to control the way an image is cropped. You could also save a PSD with multiple images as layers and allow the editor to choose which image they want to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InCopy can choose which picture to place in a frame, but only InDesign can place and size and dress a frame, including text wrap. Why don't you switch to InDesign? It can act like InCopy, but has, of course, all the graphic page layout features.

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never understood why InCopy let a user scale images at all. Every layout change is meant to be made by the designer, so in InDesign. The premise for InCopy is text editing and correction. My guess is that adjusting text wrap will never be supported in InCopy (And I think this ia a good thing).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can’t scale the frame, you can scale the image because InCopy is for working with the content within the constraints of the layout.

There’s no requirement for adding graphics to an InCopy story or assignment but I’ve found it helpful to have that available for someone that wants to control the way an image is cropped. You could also save a PSD with multiple images as layers and allow the editor to choose which image they want to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines