• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Useful InCopy Resources?

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to InCopy, but I have some experience in InDesign.  I've recently taken an interest in InCopy, specifically for my editing work, and wish to learn more about how it works in conjunction with InDesign and how I can best utilize the Story and Galley views.  However, I've noticed that while there are an abundance of InDesign resources, blogs, and websites on InDesign, there are very little on InCopy.  Can you recommend any useful resources for getting started?  I already have subscriptions to Lynda and InCopySecrets. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

You already have the two best resources. If you have specific questions go ahead and start a new discussion for them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You already have the two best resources. If you have specific questions go ahead and start a new discussion for them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines