• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using InCopy remotely

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I use InCopy with a client at the other end of the country? Lynda.com (online course) says you need to be on the same 'server' as other people using the file but the client is in Birmingham and I am in London. The client tried to share files with me via OneDrive but that didn't work- the file just downloads, I can't work on it inside 'ONd Drive' I managed to contact Adobe about a week ago for a 'chat' but don't seem to be able to find a way to do that now - I just go round in circles on the website. I was supposed to get a transcript of that 'chat' but it never arrived and anyway the person I 'chatted' with didn't have any positive advice. Where do I go from here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Putting everything in a dropbox folder works quite nicely. Be aware that lock files do not sync so it is very important that everyone involved communicate properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Putting everything in a dropbox folder works quite nicely. Be aware that lock files do not sync so it is very important that everyone involved communicate properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much - that is most helpful

Best wishes - Frances

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines