• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is InCopy CC ?

Participant ,
Jul 27, 2013 Jul 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey i am a cloud member. but  i am wondering what is incopy cc? i was told its like indesign cc, meaning its good for print and DPS.  so how does it work?  i am wondering bec i have dreamweaver and muse. both do the same thing designing for web sites. so is incopy another part of indesign?

i ask bec i am trying to self teach myself all the apps. so when i go back to school and take either computer graphic or mix media design as a certificate. then i will be good.  this will help me with the weak design skills i have when i was photo student.

i just got my photography degree this past may of 2013. but its photography, and i only took some classes, just basic in, illustrator, dreamweaver, basic editing in perier pro.

i took indesign and did not do so well.

i thought incopy is another part indesign  as a simple design editer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Bford225,

Incopy is not new and has been here from a while.

With InCopy® CC, writers, editors, and designers can work simultaneously on a single document without overwriting each other's contributions.

InDesign and Incopy work in a collaborative manner to provide the solution to the  writers, editors, and designers to work on the different pieces of the same document at the same time which help in increasing productivity and reduce the overall time.

To know more about InCopy, check here :-

http://www.adobe.com/products/incopy/faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bford225,

Incopy is not new and has been here from a while.

With InCopy® CC, writers, editors, and designers can work simultaneously on a single document without overwriting each other's contributions.

InDesign and Incopy work in a collaborative manner to provide the solution to the  writers, editors, and designers to work on the different pieces of the same document at the same time which help in increasing productivity and reduce the overall time.

To know more about InCopy, check here :-

http://www.adobe.com/products/incopy/faq.html

Below is the link which give the complete details for the Incopy-InDesign collaborative workflow :-

http://wwwimages.adobe.com/www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/products/incopy/pdfs/incopycs5_workflo...

Thanks,

Manish Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow this is great. So it's kinda a PDF editor without over writing the original document. So more than 1 person can work on the file. Hum. That's better. So that you don't have to make copy's of your changes. I see. So I can see this being used in editorial jobs. Like magazine and news paper. Cool. Now I took the indesign class when cs5 was around, my teacher never showed us in copy. Strange. Bec there was a group project once, and I had to work in my part p, but save. A copy using my initials. When I go back to school ill tell the teacher about it.

This concept would be even greater if there was a phone and tablet part. Could you pass that on to the developers who make apps.  I vote 10000 votes. To this mobile to.

I can see that.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 17, 2014 Jul 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a introductory video on InDesign-Incopy workflow which may help: InDesign - InCopy Workflow - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 17, 2014 Jul 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines