Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

16.4 update "Auto-fit"

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, is it possible that in the latest update there are some bug around the feature "Auto-fit" and in general about modifying images using "command-shift".  It doesn't work well for me anymore.
Thanks in advance,

Gregorio 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, working fine on my side. I'm on Mac OS Big sur 11.5.2 and Id 16.4 but can you tell us your operating system and more about the conputer ?

Try this first :

You can delete the replaceable InDesign SaveData and InDesign Defaults files by holding down the following keys while InDesign is launching:

• Windows: Shift+Ctrl+Alt
  • Mac OS: Shift+Control+Option+Command

And more infos here : 

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/indesign-preferences-support-file-locations.html

Let us know if it work 😉

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I agree with @Alexandre Becquet. Resetting preferences should help here as suggested.

If you still have issues, you may follow the troubleshooting steps suggested on this community post & let us know if they help.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines