• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activation of the fonts not possible (InDesign)

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just wanted to test InDesign with a trial subscription. And so I tried to activate fonts, but it doesn't work. I know that there is usually some kind of button next to the font to be activated, which can be used to activate it. But I don't have this button. It just says "In CC verfügbar" which means "Available in CC". Can you tell me where the error is?

Thgank you!

PS: I've already done a restart, logged in, logged out … and so on, but the font is still not available in InDesign.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-26 um 10.21.05.png

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , Bug , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trial version of InDesign is for you to test the application to see if it might suit your needs. You should be able do that without that particular font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if a trial allows the use of Adobe Fonts but even without it, as Derek says, you can certainly get a feel for InDesign. That said, if you have no experience, 7 days isn't going to help you, IMO.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, thank you! 

Since I no longer have to work with InDesign every day, I switched to Canva. But since I can't find certain font groups there, I wanted to test InDesign again to set the corresponding text in the desired font and to decide whether it would be worth subscribing again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines