Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add/remove lines in between cells in a table

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I would like to remove the black lines in the image below and add a thick black underline going across the three columns.

Ignacio5C4E_0-1627323978500.png

I am trying to use the two rectangular boxes at the bottom in the following panel to make the changes but I am not able to achieve the goal. I am adding and removing lines without discovering the rule to achieve the objective. 

Ignacio5C4E_1-1627324196175.png

Could anybody explain how those panels work?

Thank you so much for your answers

Ignacio

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The panel works my selecting the strokes you want to change, and then making the change in the weight, type and color selection in the top of the panel.

To remove the black lines (giving the appearance of a solid blue bar), select only the middle line in the panel, and change the stroke weight above to 0. Once that is done, de-select the center line and select only the bottom one. Then change its weight to 2 pt (or whatever line weight you would prefer)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get confused and don´t really know how to select a given line. I never get the result I want. 

Thank you for your answers 

Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click directly on a line in the chart to select it. When a line in the chart is blue, it is selected, and its values can be changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi In this example I´m trying to add a thick black underling going across the 3 columns

Ignacio5C4E_0-1627326533164.png

and this is what it looks like when I selectd the 3 columns. If the lines are already blue Does it mean they are selected?

Ignacio5C4E_1-1627326681835.png

Thank you for your answers 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, your answer was great!!

I didn´t know who to select the lines until you told me.

Thank you so much for your answers 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines