Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Added a page, facing pages, a step appeared

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I added a left page to a right page in a facing pages spread, but the left page is bigger. How to I resize it?
I applied the same master to both, this is a continuation project, so each page has to be with a b-master.

You can see the step in the added image, it is an enlargement.

How to I resize both pages to have the same size on screen?

Thanks for the help

step.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you have the page selected in the pages panel, select the 'edit page size' icon at the bottom.

Screenshot 2021-06-23 at 12.59.14.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to resize pages use the Page tool.

Then type in new values for width and height in the Control panel or the Transform panel.

Check the alignment of pages in all spreads. If pages are still not aligned use the Align panel to align selected pages with the Page tool.

To select all pages in a document with the Page Tool, first switch from whatever tool to the Page Tool, that would select one page, then do the keyboard shortcut for Select All. That would select all the pages in all spreads of your layout window.

Some screenshots from my German InDesign 2021 on Windows 10 to illustrate what I said:

PageTool-AllPagesSelectedInLayoutWindow.PNG

PageTool-NewPageSize-AllPages.PNG

PageTool-AlignmentOfPages-per-Spread.png

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines