• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding arrows to a line

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using InDesign 17.2 and cannot get arrows to display at the end of a line. I did not have this problem in the previous version. Has anyone experiencing this same issue?

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022
I did a complete uninstall of InDesign choosing not to keep preferences. Then I restarted my iMac and ran Disc Repair, followed by a fresh stall of InDesign. Now everything is working fine. I suspect something went amiss during the last software update.

Sincerely,

Flay Mohle
Marketing Manager

[signature_1664537524]

WINSYSTEMS, INC.
2890 112th Street, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Email: fmohle@winsystems.com | Web: www.winsystems.com
Office: +1 817-274-7553 x 126
Cell: +1 972-977-6754

[Text Description automati...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working as designed here. Have you tried resetting preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I did a complete uninstall of InDesign choosing not to keep preferences. Then I restarted my iMac and ran Disc Repair, followed by a fresh stall of InDesign. Now everything is working fine. I suspect something went amiss during the last software update.

Sincerely,

Flay Mohle
Marketing Manager

[signature_1664537524]

WINSYSTEMS, INC.
2890 112th Street, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Email: fmohle@winsystems.com | Web: www.winsystems.com
Office: +1 817-274-7553 x 126
Cell: +1 972-977-6754

[Text Description automatically generated with low confidence]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The information contained in this email, and its attachments, contains information that is confidential and the property of WINSYSTEMS, INC. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, or a person responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the email. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines