• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjusting gradient on a circle

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to add a color gradient on a circle, like the one below. Sometimes the green area needs to cover only a month og two, and the rest should be red, with a orange zone between them. Other times it will be the opposite. Is there a easy way to do that? With the linear gradient it doesnt work.  

Ã…rshjul.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

I do have a subscription, but only for Indesign since I never use Illustrator. I need to do this many times a year, a test subscription is not sufficient, and therefor I was wundering if there is a way to do it in Indesign.  
But I found a way to do this. I simply divided the circle in 12 pieces, and changes the color on each of them seperately, and with a gradient on the orange ones. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make this ring in Illustrator, there you have more possibilites with gradients, save as AI and place it in InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately I don't have access to Illustrator. So there is no way to do this in indesign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have a CC subscription? Try a test subscription, so you can use it for a limited time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do have a subscription, but only for Indesign since I never use Illustrator. I need to do this many times a year, a test subscription is not sufficient, and therefor I was wundering if there is a way to do it in Indesign.  
But I found a way to do this. I simply divided the circle in 12 pieces, and changes the color on each of them seperately, and with a gradient on the orange ones. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines