• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjusting Tables

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a large table with 10 columns and 27 rows and i've converted all cells to graphic cells and inserted images into each cell. Now i need to add additional rows and columns and scale the entire table and all cells to fit these new additional cells. My question is, how can I scale everything down without the exhisting images changing/moving at all, keeping their placement within their cells?

Basically, when i try to add new rows/columns and make all cells smaller, the exhisting images adjust and then I have to manually rescale each image.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

select the whole frame text and go to scale tool, double click on it, define the new scale. it will scale every thing all in all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you! That did work, i'm not sure why i didn't think to just do that before, i think because I was so focussed on scaling in size of the cells. 

I think I may of found another way too, I selected all table cells and clicked on a box in the top table menu that says, 'Auto-Fit' which I've never noticed or used before, and then I was able to change the cell size and maintain all of the photo placements while scaling them all and the whole table and adding rows/columns, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines