• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Indesign linking to Office 365

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I edit image size or image text my browser opens wanted me to log into Office 365  www.office.com

When I log in it just takes me to the dashboard and does nothing but will continue to open up the web browser each time which is very frustrating. 

Does anyone know why this keeps happening? I do a lot of amending and everytime I make a change it pops up on my screen, 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do the graphics come from?

Were they created in MSOffice? Are they MSOffice clip art? If they are, they may have to "call back" to office for the original art when InDesign looks for linked art from your InDesign documents.

Also, if you place text with hyperlinks created from MSOffice, don't be surprised if your DOCX and XSLX files want to call home. There's a lot of document structure hidden behind Office's XML-friendly files that you can't see — but InDesign can — which could affect your situation. Depending on how the links are created, there may be intermediary information transmitted between the time you click on the link within InDesign/Publish Online/output PDFs and the hyperlink connection you intended to get.

If you could provide a little more information about where you're getting the images you're placing into your InDesign documents and what file formats they are, it'd really help us help you. Also, it'd help if you could share where you're geting your "image text" from. There are lots of reasons why you may be getting the results you're experiencing, and knowing more about how you're creating your InDesign documents would help us rule out the irrelevant reasons and get you to the ones which will work well for you.

Hope this helps,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Randy. There isn't a link to office365 with any of the images or text they are created from scratch using jpeg images. Do you have any suggestions to try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Change the file associate for JPG files to Photoshop or use the edit with command and choose Photoshop from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines