• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Indesign Nor Working AT ALL

New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been hours i'm fighting with adobe indesign not working well since this morning! Now since 2 hours i can't even open my files in indesign at all it says it has been correpted or it can't be found. I have Installe and uninstal severals times now and still have no solutions. Even online it says the document can't be repared online. I have an exam in 1 month and because of this how am i able to pass my exames now? I haven't even finish my work on it that i started since 1 month ago i don't have anymore time to start all over on another application. I need help Adobe Please! Thank you!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If all was working fine until this morning, and InDesign has suddenly started acting erratically, then start by working through this post:

https://www.rockymountaintraining.com/adobe-indesign-rebuilding-preferences-cache/

If a file is corrupt, then work your way through this post:

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/troubleshoot-file-issues.html

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried both and still not working...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If files have become corrupt, your computer disk may be about to fail. Or you may have a malware attack. You may have big problems. In the mean time, I am sure you have backups of these important files, make sure to keep them safe, and DON'T connect the backup drive to this computer in case of malware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried to see if i had some malware i even tried to remove but still it's not working idk what to do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried to see if i had some malware i even tried to remove but still it's not working idk what to do...

So you ran a malware scan? I'm not clear if it found something and couldn't remove it or if you couldn't remove the anti-malware app.

Are you Mac or Windows? Was there a recent OS update? What OS exactly and what version on InDesign, exactly? Please look up the version numbers and not just reply with "the latest".

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry i agree i wasn't very clear. Yes i tried to scan my compiuter and my usb key to see if i had some malware but couldn't found nothing. I'm on Windos 10 and the last version i have is the 16.1. I also tried to see if other version it would work and it didn't change at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines