• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe InDesign Share for Review failure

Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 288-page 12"x12" book of over 1000 photos I'm trying to share for review. After about an hour of the little blue circle going round and round, I got a notice of a failure to export. I clicked okay, and now when I click on the share icon, I see the blue circle going 'round again. Any advice you could offer would be most appreciated.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem when working with large product catalogues, temporary solution may be to export pages in smaller batches as pdfs and piece them together in adobe acrobat then share that way. If you're sending them over email I'd recommend piecing them together and then compressing the pdf (:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cleaned up broken links and tried again and got this same error. Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 3.03.12 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines