Adobe Indesign slow when internet connection workin slow or not work

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon everyone I wanted to submit a problem I have with a very slow Adobe design 2018 version installed on a mac osx High sierra, I noticed that when my internet connection is performing I have no problem, but if the internet is very slow or not working, even adobe Indesign is very slow to open even files of a few kb. When the internet connection is re-established, it will work normally again. Can anyone help me understand this issue? I state that I also installed the 2020 version and it behaves the same way. Thanks to everyone in advance

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indesign is very slow to open even files of a few kb.

Hi Lea, are the files you are trying to open on your startup drive or from another computer on your LAN?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I performed both tests and the problem is also generated with files of the order of a few kb (about 600kb) also saved locally on the PC, on the desktop, but also via the network. i exclude lan problems in this case. the problem always arises when the internet works

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines