Adobe Indesign updating error

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

After last update, whenever i open my mac i must to download indesign again and again and sometimes the error 146 comes and i can't update at all.  A few days ago i could open the programme, what changed? It's not first time with that problem so i would like to ask, hope can somebody help. I am using macOS Monterey.

xx 

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved with different solution but thanks Mike :rainbow:

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be helpful to others with a similar problem to tell what your solution was.

David Creamer
Adobe Certified Instructor, Adobe Certified Professional, and Adobe Certified Expert

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a known solution actually, i couldn't do before. I removed updated version & downloaded the previous one.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines