Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Advanced Troubleshooting Problems

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello togheter

I have issues with Adobe and especially Adobe InDesign since a few weeks. Today I tried to find a soultion. I have problems with the advanced troubleshooting.

I tried to launch InDesign with the root user. There it worked fine, it was just a little bit buggy.

Afterwards I typed in the command for the Terminal but something was denied. I'm really desperate, because I rellay need these programms in order to work. unfortunately I am not that advanced with the terminal application. Please Help!

Article for advanced Trouble Shooting:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/advanced-troubleshooting-for-launch-issues/m-p/1...

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What MacOS and InDesign versions are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just a guess, but it looks to me like you need to substitute the name of a real user account for <user>.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines