Aero: How to scan QR code to show photos in AR?

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have tested Aero but need some step-by-step instrustions for a 'simple' project. 

Aim is for users (iOS or Android) to scan a QR code with their smarthphone camera, which then displays 5 photos (that I've positioned and sized using Aero), floating in space above the QR code they just scanned. 

I have created it all in Aero but can't figure out how link my creation to a QR code. Seems that users also need Aero installed on their smartphone? Any ideas how to solve this, so that 'anyone' (without Aero) can just scan my QR code code and see the 5 photos? 

Many thanks! 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I am afraid this is the InDesign community. For any Adobe Aero questions, you may visit this website (https://adobeaero.uservoice.com/). The product team will be happy to assist you there.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, thanks Anshul 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines