• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ajout de dictionnaire Hunspell en langue basque (euskara) ne fonctionne pas sur Indesign 2023

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Egun on,

je tente d'installer le dicitionnaire en langue basque qui n'est pas présent d'office lors des mises à jour d'Indesign. J'ai suivi ce tuto: https://helpx.adobe.com/fr/indesign/kb/add_cs_dictionaries.html mais ça ne fonctionne pas. Quelqu'un a le même problème? Depuis 2021 le plugin développé par Tokikom n'est plus supporté, mais nous avions réussi dans la version 2022 à installer un dictionnaire en langue basque. Sur Indesign 2023 je n'y arrive plus. Help!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the rather complex directions ...

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/add_cs_dictionaries.html

... to install a custom language and it did not work for me either. I can not get the Basque language to work in InDesign 2023. 

I gathered some Basque language text, applied a Basque paragraph style to it, but the spell-checker sees it as a lot of misspelling.

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update. I restarted ID a second, maybe third time. I ran the spell-checker on Basque tagged text and all the red squiggles went away. Now it seems to be working, ... but I'm confused at the inconsistency of that. Before it persisted in putting red squiggles under properly-tagged Basque words. Now it seems to be happy, after I did a Cmd/Ctrl+I spell check. But a few hours ago I did it and it did not make the red squiggles go away. I'm thoroughly confused. It sort of works. Hau inkoherentea eta nahasia da niretzat!

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines