• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Al corregir un texto este desaparece y debo seleccionar el cuadro y al moverlo aparece

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo el siguiente problema en INDESIGN 16.3.2, instalado en un iMac (24”, M1, 2021).

Cuando incorporo un texto o una corrección dentro de un marco de texto, estos muchas veces desaparecen (debo dejar de escribir) y con la herramienta de selección mover el marco de texto y aparece nuevamente.

Cuando estoy revisando la edición de un libro y hago alguna corrección, no se me actualizan los desplazamientos, debo seleccionar todo el texto para detectar ver si el texto seleccionado coincide con el negro. 

Algunas veces los párrafos seleccionados evidencias que hay otro texto seleccionado ya que los negros no calzan con el texto seleccionado y que solo al mover el cuadro de texto aparece este correctamente.

Esto produce una gran inseguridad en la continuidad del escrito y el trabajo.

Agradecería ayudarme a solucionar este grave problema ya que me encuentro editando una importante publicación y no tengo seguridad para mandar los originales a imprenta.

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Yes. The same problem. But yesterday I updated InDesign to version 16.3.2 and the problem was fixed. but now I sometimes get a red bar that appears occasionally when I correct a text. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Glad to hear that issue is resolved with the update.  As for the Red Bar issue, this is a known issue, and you may try the suggestion shared by @Derek Cross. Also, I would request you to share a few more details so we could investigate this issue:

• Is this issue happening with both GPU preview and CPU mode?
  • Screenshot of “About This Mac”. (both Overview and Displays tab)
  • Are you using an external monitor(s)? If yes, with which port and cable combination it is connected.
  • Are you using any externa

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble you are facing. Could you please share a few more details like:

• Is the issue related to a specific document? If yes, could you please share the document with us? You can upload it to the Creative Cloud ( https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html ) and share the download link.
  • Where are you saving the files (Network Drive / System HDD / Shared Folder on System / External HDD)?
  • When did this start happening? Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates, or web extensions installed recently.
  • Does turning off GPU Performance from preferences (cmd + k> GPU Performance> uncheck GPU performance) helps to resolve the issue?
  • Does resetting InDesign Preferences ( https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/user-guide.html/in/indesign/using/setting-preferences.ug.html ) help to resolve the issue?
    Disclaimer: Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings, and InDesign will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Looking forward to your resposne.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if upgrading to the latest version of InDesign – 16.4 resolves the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Victor,

it seems you are not alone. Is your issue like this one?

Text layer disappears every time I stop typing. Reappears when I start typing again.
akogan0716, Jul 02, 2021
https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/text-layer-disappears-every-time-i-stop-typing-reappears-whe...

What could help, at least temporarily: Recompose all stories.

There is no menu command for this, but a keyboard shortcut.

Read this one, it's from 2009, but the keyboard shortcut should still work:

Force Text Reflow When InDesign Forgets to Flow the Text
by David Blatner, January 3, 2009
https://creativepro.com/force-text-reflow-when-indesign-forgets-to-flow-the-text/

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. The same problem. But yesterday I updated InDesign to version 16.3.2 and the problem was fixed. but now I sometimes get a red bar that appears occasionally when I correct a text. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try unticking GPU Performance in InDesign Preferences under the GPU Performance tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that issue is resolved with the update.  As for the Red Bar issue, this is a known issue, and you may try the suggestion shared by @Derek Cross. Also, I would request you to share a few more details so we could investigate this issue:

• Is this issue happening with both GPU preview and CPU mode?
  • Screenshot of “About This Mac”. (both Overview and Displays tab)
  • Are you using an external monitor(s)? If yes, with which port and cable combination it is connected.
  • Are you using any external GPU? If yes, please share its specifications and model name.
  • A small video demonstrating the issue could be really helpful.
  • Share a Sample .indd document with which issue is reproducible. You can upload it to the Creative Cloud (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html) and share the download link.

Moreover, I would suggest you to UpVote this issue on this UserVoice page (https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/43587417-red-stripes-in...). This way, you will keep getting all the updates related to this issue.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines