• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An update for Indesign coming soon? Bad bugs!

Enthusiast ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please bring out an update for Indesign! The program closes on its own for no reason and the problem with the disappearing text boxes keeps coming back. Turning off the GPU had helped, but on Monday I updated my MBP M1 to MacOs 11.5.1 and the problems are back! It is very annoying when you have to work with it and these problems only nerve you...

Thank you very much!

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reset Indesign several times, but other than annoyingly restoring all the settings, it has done nothing. And going back one or more versions I find counterproductive...

In my opinion, after each system update (whether windows or apple) each company that develops software should also always stay up to date and fix any bugs related to the system and also bring out updates themselves!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post in the relevant bug forums given to you already.

Thanks

Have a nice day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines