Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anchored Text Fields Not Showing Up in Tab Order Dialog Box

Participant ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am creating an interactive form in InDesign with tables using text fields and text boxes. Sometimes when I anchor text fields in the table, the fields then do not show up in the Tab Order dialog box so I can't set the tab order for them. When I remove the anchoring, they then show up. This only happens after I've added a number of text fields to the document. When I create a new document, the problem does not occur. Only in the existing document that I have already added multiple text fields to. I do not want to start from scratch so I'm wondering if it is a setting that I'm missing that would explain why some anchored text fields show up in tab order and some don't. I'm using the most recent version of InDesign on Windows 10. Thank you.

TOPICS
How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Hi @Kathy5FFA ,

We're so sorry for the delay in response. Could you please try the suggestions shared here https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/indesign-text-fields-in-a-table-not-all-are-visible-in-set-tab-order/m-p/9990154/thread-id/108990#M108992 and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Kathy5FFA ,

We're so sorry for the delay in response. Could you please try the suggestions shared here https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/indesign-text-fields-in-a-table-not-all-are-visi... and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines