• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animated Gif

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the point of having animation features if Adobe can't provide us with some output formats like animated .gif et al? ePub is useless as an output format.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

What's the point? Seriously?

One output format that's easy to do in multiple tools and you find the whole thing uselsess? 

Feel free to add your voice to the other 29 people that upvoted this request: Export interactive Document to animated GIF / or Animate CC – Adobe InDesign (uservoice.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the point? Seriously?

One output format that's easy to do in multiple tools and you find the whole thing uselsess? 

Feel free to add your voice to the other 29 people that upvoted this request: Export interactive Document to animated GIF / or Animate CC – Adobe InDesign (uservoice.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why should I have to recreate something in yet another Adobe program, when I have already used InDesign and it has animations available. I’m not looking to recreate the wheel; I just want to use what I’ve designed. Make a couple of fly in animations and get on with my day. Why would I ever want to recreate something I’ve already done, then go and make timelines, add tweens, setup motions indeed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this: in5 Animated GIF Maker - Chrome Web Store (google.com).

You'll need an in5 subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already pay enough monthly; I want Adobe to make it work – They put animation/timing panels in InDesign – Adobe needs to make them work for export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might happen one day but I sure wouldn't hold my breath when less than 30 people have expressed any kind of interest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You pay for a full set of tools that, collectively, run the entire creative industry.

It's not really on Adobe to make every tool do every job, especially not when the set runs together more or less seamlessly for most project needs.

However, I'm with ya in that I won't be satisfied until Adobe adds footnotes and indexing to Illustrator. It's just... due.

╟ Word & InDesign to Kindle & EPUB: a Guide to Pro Results (Amazon) ╢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines