Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ao alterar um elemento em um estilo, o elemento seguinte muda também

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oi!

Eu estou diagramando um livro e em uma página tem um título e uma imagem. Ao alterar o estilo da imagem, o estilo do título muda para o mesmo da imagem. O mesmo acontece se eu alterar o estilo do título, ele altera também o da imagem.

Alguém saberia me dizer como consigo resolver isso?

Obrigado!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe I can help.

• Double-click on each line where your problematic paragraph styles are listed, away from the style name itself, to open the styles listed in your Styles panel in the Paragraph Styles Options dialog box. If, after double-clicking in the line the style name gets highlighted, just hit your esc key and try again, further away from the style name in that line.
  • In the Based On: options box and change the settings from whatever they currently are to [No Paragraph Style]. This will break the link between these styles and whatever they were previously based on, without changing the type characteristics themselves. Click the OK button and you should then be free from your style linking issues for that style. Repeat with other styles as necessary.

By breaking the link, you should now be able to change one paragraph style independently from the other.

Hope this helps,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines