Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatic calendar´s date - Fechas automáticas de calendario

Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola a todos. 

Estoy creando un planner y necesitaría que las fechas del calendario de cada año se cargaran automáticamente.

Leí en el foro  que existe un script que lo resuelve. Ese script es gratuito y seguro?

No me queda muy claro como puede instalarse y usarse, hay alguna guía explicativa?

Existe alguna otra forma alternativa de realizarlo?

Muchas gracias!

Hello all!

I`m creating a planner and I would need that the dates would be loaded automatically for each year.

I`ve read in this foro that exists an script that resolves this.My question is. Is this script free and safe?

I`m not sure how to install it or use it. IS there a guide that explain it?

Is there an alternative way to do it?

Thanks a lot!!

TOPICS
How to , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Calendar Wizard is the script you are thinking of: http://calendarwizard.sourceforge.net/

I have not used it, but I have heard good things. Documentation seems fairly extensive (if in English only). 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Calendar Wizard is the script you are thinking of: http://calendarwizard.sourceforge.net/

I have not used it, but I have heard good things. Documentation seems fairly extensive (if in English only). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot Brian, I searched how to install it on youtube!

So, I`m alreday running this script! 

It´s amazing. 

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found it too on the top of google search but it seems failed that my computer caught as virus carier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saben si este script sigue funcionando, acabo de actualizar a la version de id 2024 y no me reconoce el script

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello there.

Scott's calendar wizard is awesome. For me though it did not do wall planners, so I came up with a script of my own. It can be downloaded from colecandoo.com in the scripts page.

Screen Shot 2023-10-26 at 9.48.18 pm.png

01-planner.png

If the answer wasn't in my post, perhaps it might be on my blog at colecandoo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines