Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bad Fill and Tint colours of table cells

Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

I'm facing a weird problem, I have a code in C++ that collects all cell information to get it ready for being converted to another format.

I mainly use the ITableAttrAccessor class to get the Fill and Tint colours of every cell, in most of the time this works fine but I have table that returns bad values:

tableAccessor->GetFillColor(cellAddr);

I have also used the method QueryCellAttribute and still having the same bad value, any ideas?

InterfacePtr<ITableAttrUID> icolorAttr((ITableAttrUID *)tableAccessor->QueryCellAttribute( cellAddr, kCellAttrFillColorBoss, IID_ITABLEATTRUID ) );

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Import and export , InCopy workflow , Scripting , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a coder so I don't have clue. Perhaps one of the coders or script writers can help here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this isolated to a particular file or table or something that can be replicated in any document? I have not worked with Table via SDK but providing more information and context code could allow us to test it on our end if time permits and also allow us to seek help from Adobe if possible

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Amine9 

Not sure if it is related but we also have troubles in dealing with Tint and Cell components from the JS DOM:

https://www.indiscripts.com/post/2021/05/cell-tint-enigma#hd0sb1

Best,

Marc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines