• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best plan for graphic designers

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to start a new freelance graphic design business, but I just need 4 design software: Indesign, photoshop, illustrator, and acrobat. Why can't I have a plan just for these? As I understand, I'll be needing to buy a plan for all the software to save money, or buy each and spend a lot. What am I to do? Thanks

TOPICS
Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Hi @chemik62794002:

This is a user-to-user forum—users helping other users. We can provide information but have no control over why Adobe does what it does. For more information and to initiate a purchase, see: 

As an individual, you can purchase a subscription for these four products as stand-alone applications or in a bundle.

• InDesign: US$20.99/mo
  • Photoshop: US$20.99/mo
  • Illustrator: US$20.99/mo
  • Acrobat: US$14.99 /mo 

Creative Cloud subscription (includes all of the above): US$52.99/mo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @chemik62794002:

This is a user-to-user forum—users helping other users. We can provide information but have no control over why Adobe does what it does. For more information and to initiate a purchase, see: 

As an individual, you can purchase a subscription for these four products as stand-alone applications or in a bundle.

• InDesign: US$20.99/mo
  • Photoshop: US$20.99/mo
  • Illustrator: US$20.99/mo
  • Acrobat: US$14.99 /mo 

Creative Cloud subscription (includes all of the above): US$52.99/mo

For more information and to initiate a purchase, see: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html?filter=design&plan=individual&sdid=KKQLR&mv=search&ef...

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The all-apps plan has been designed and priced for users using at least 3 apps, as studies at the time and according to Adobe showed that the standard user uses 3 apps.

Just calculate the fees:

• The cheapest option for Photoshop is the Photography plan (LrC+Ps, but nobody forces you to use LrC): $10/month. This is a special bundle and a bargain for photographers.
  • All others have single app plans for $20.99
  • Acrobat is special in that sense that Acrobat DC costs only $14.99

Now calculate and choose the options that will help you the most.

All have a commitment for a year. You may also get commitments on the month for some programs. They are more expensive, but can be cancelled each moment.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines