• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blanc pages during exporting

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I´m going crazy, I have a deadline today and when I save 2 pages from the book/document shows nothing of my information. PLEASE I NEED HELP FAST! 

I have tried to close the program and open it again. Saved in all pdf formats that´s possible and copied over the information to brand new pages, even copied them into another document but nothing works. 

Thanks in advance!

/sofia

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you see when you go to the View menu > Overprint preview? Do you see the page elements?

Check if the layer(s) is (are) not defined as “non printing”, or maybe you are working on master pages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that it should make a difference with a PDF (more long text or tables that won't fit) - what happens when you expand the frames on the pages in question? Just drag the anchors right out and see if the content appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your answers, it seemed it was something wrong with an image, as soon as I deleted it it worked. Very strange! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines