Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brief creation

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I work in a team that produces leaflets. I am the only designer who uses Indesign and my collaborators use powerpoint to send me the briefs for new projects. I wanted to know if there was a more efficient method that doesn't require buying more Indesign licenses.
We use InCopy for proofreading and corrections of existing documents but I was wondering if Adobe offers a tool to prepare Indesign compatible drafts. (Like Comp CC but for Windows)
Thank you!

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid they do not.

Adobe recommends using Acrobat for a proofing tool, but when it comes to graphics art production on the desktop, Adobe maintains that you have to purchase the full-featured tool subscriptions if that's what you want to do. So if you want an Adobe tool that does the work of InDesign, you're going to have to subscribe to InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell them to use Word. At least that way, you can easily import the content into InDesign. But, without seeing the content and the design, it's impossible to give you any solid advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answers.
Indeed, importing Word files saves time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines