Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug export/photo/lien suite mise à jour OS VENTURA

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Suite à la mise à jour de mon Mac Book Pro et de la suite Adobe, je rencontre de nombreux problèmes dont plusieurs sur Indesign :

- Affichage des images en mode glitch et problème de lien (fichiers bien présents)

- Impossible d'enregistrer  mon fichier Indesign (obligé de le faire dans un autre dossier)

- Impossible d'exporter PDF : problème de liens et URL (peu importe si les fichiers sont en local ou non)

Je désespère un peu car impossible de travailler sur mes dossiers en cours...

Auriez-vous un sujet en cours ? Des solutions ou idées ?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide.
Bonne journée

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just to clarify, can you confirm:

• these issues only appeared after updating your operating system and software?
  • the links are still not working after being reconnected in the Links panel? Are the resources stored on your local drive, network, cloud?
  • when saving your file, does it ask to save as a new version, overwriting the older InDesign version? or are you trying to save the file as an older version? locally, network, cloud?
  • what settings (CPU vs GPU) do you use for your display?

I am not familiar enough with the updates of the Mac OS, I wonder if it saves the files using a different structure, causing most issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your help. Here's the information I can give you:

• Yes, these issues appeared after the update. First OS Ventura then Indesign.
  • I tried to connect the links but when I try to export, the error message "unable to export PDF" appears. My files (JPEG) are indeed stored on an SSD.
  • Even when saving the file, the problem persists, whether locally or on the SSD.
  • Settings (CPU VS GPU) I don't know

Do you need other information?
Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's important to update to Ventura 13.1 because it fixed many problems. Have you done so?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help. The update was done with version 13.1. While working this afternoon, I realize that it is only the files that were stored on the SSD at the moment... The original files stored locally are working well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here... Updated to OS ventura, did the updates on indesign and my files on external hard drive cannot be exported anymore in PDF.

Any solution ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ladislas10 ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Would you mind confirming if you have tried the suggestions shared here? If it's still not working, please share the exact version of InDesign, macOS Ventura, and a screenshot of the error you're getting while exporting the PDF. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files? 

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I searched on the web and after 2 hours I found this article that totally solved the problem :

https://cleanerone.trendmicro.com/blog/what-is-full-disk-access-how-to-enable-macos/

The issue was that the OS ventura did not granted automatically all the Adobe sftwares to access the complete access to the disk. 

2 first screenshots are the issue displayed in indesign , the 3rd one is the window wher you can grant the access

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines