• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug trop fréquent

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign s'ouvre, mais pas les documents... Je suis obligé de le désinstaller et réinstaller de plus en plus fréquemment. Quelqu'un connaît-il ce problème ? Suis sur Mac Mojave (et ne vais pas changer pour l'instant), et utilise la version ID 16.4, la version 16 ne s'affiche pas dans les "versions antérieures". Merci si quelqu'un peut comprendre ce qui se passe.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in my case it started happening since the last update (2022)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I had this problem before, but rarely, and I had to delete the preferences in the library for it to work again. But with version 16.4, it's catastrophic, you have to reinstall! I had a consultant from Abode online who told me it's a bug and to go back to version 16... but it doesn't appear in the old versions anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and I had to delete the preferences in the library for it to work again. 

How did you delete the preferences? 

But with version 16.4, it's catastrophic, you have to reinstall!

Really? Resetting preferences should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it works last year, but now it doesn't give any result. The only solution is now to reinstall it every 3 days...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric

The latest version of InDesign is v17, but you can have the earlier version, 16.4 installed as well, if you're having issues with 17.

How much RAM and spare hard disk capacity do you have?

Have you tried resetting the InDesign preferences?

If you have the correct system specs and resetting the preferences doesn't resolve the issue use the Adobe Cleaner Tool to uninstall InDesign and reinstall it again.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Derek for your response. I cannot install V17 because it is declared "incompatible" with my computer.
I will clean up my hard drive, that's a good idea, but the RAM is very enough.
Yes, to reset Indesign preferences, that's what I used to do when that happened (rarely). But with V 16.4, this manipulation does not work anymore... And the problem happens now more and more often.
I looked at the Adobe Cleaner solution - but I was scared because it looks complex, and they warn us that it's a delicate process! As I am not an expert, I will avoid this operation.
A few weeks ago, I had an Adobe " consultant " on the line, who explained to me to reinstall version 16 (but it doesn't appear anymore) because there is a bug on 16.4 - what I don't understand is that if there is a bug, why don't they fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign s'ouvre, mais pas les documents... Je suis obligé de le désinstaller et réinstaller de plus en plus fréquemment. 

By @ericp23229834

Peut-être faut-il simplement réinitialiser les préférences ? Il faut relancer l'application tout en appuyant simultanément sur Maj, Ctrl, Alt et Cmd jusqu'à l'apparition du message demandant confirmation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci, je vais essayer cette solution que je ne connaissais pas. Le problème étant que avec la 16.4, si on supprime les préférences manuellement, ça ne marche plus – alors que pour les versions précédentes ça fonctionnait.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour. J'ai bien essayé cette solution, mais cela ne donne aucun résultat, sauf que la barre d'outil d'ID apparaît, mais pas le document... Merci d'avoir cherché une solution !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Une mise à jour (17.0.1) censée corriger certains bugs de la V 17 est disponible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mais elle est indiquée "Non compatible" sur ma page de téléchargement...

Je suppose parce que je suis sur Mojave et non sur Big Sur. Et je ne peux pas changer de système parce que j'ai des logiciels qui ne tournent pas encore sur Big Sur. La solution étant d'acheter un nouveau Mac, mais ça...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @ericp23229834@vegaccamila

Sorry about the trouble. I would suggest @vegaccamila update to v17.0.1 and see if that helps. If that doesn't help, then I would suggest you both try the following steps and let us know how it goes:

• Try running the app in Safe Mode  (MacWindows) & Root/ Hidden Admin account (MacWindows)?
  • Close all Adobe applications and manually reset preferences by renaming the folders from the following locations:
    Windows:
    C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe
    C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Adobe
    MAC:
    ~/Library/Caches
    ~/Library/Preferences
    Rename Adobe InDesign and com.adobe.InDesign to Adobe InDesign.old and com.adobe.InDesign.old and
    launch InDesign from the Creative Cloud app
  • Rename the CEP folder to CEP.old from the following location:
    MAC: /Library/Application Support/Adobe
    Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
  • If that doesn't help, rename the UXP folder to UXP.old from the following locations:
    MAC: /Library/Application Support/Adobe
    MAC: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe
    Windows: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\
    Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
  • If that doesn't help either, uninstall the application using the CC Cleaner tool and reinstall from the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Note: Location starting with this "~" sign indicates the User Library, which is hidden. So, you need to copy & paste the exact path in spotlight search or from Finder Menu > Go > Go to Folder > Paste the location in the dialog box like this:

Anshul_Saini_0-1643745929756.png

If you both are still facing this issue, I'd recommend you to connect with our technical support team (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen). The team here would be able to perform remote troubleshooting and assist you accordingly.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines