• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buttons and Hyperlinks in InD- doesn't seem to matter neither will work simultaneously!

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

Working on a specific kind of document we use in music called an EPK or electronic press kit. I have a ton of buttons all rigged up for my artists socials, click-thru's on his album art to take us to the track easily on spotify- the whole 9 yards on what is professional and looks sick. But once exported- its totally not working.. I want to have roll-over and clickability on them (I have them set at 50% opacity for roll over and 20% for when clicked to look nice) AND have them link to a URL. This way a) its obvious its a button with some action and b) its actually noticed in the first place as a link. So FAR in inD what I have is every button linked in its button dialouge box AND as a hyperlink. But- no rollover activity once exported but the button will 'click' at least- but it links to nothing. 

Thank you so so so much in advance - I'll be doing another 7-10 of these exact type of files so this is defintiely something I need to solve! 

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@alee- highlyviralcreative I'm getting a mouse rollover effect on the buttons, except for the Instagram icon on the lower left column. Everything else is hooked up and the links work. Looks like a yellow tint highlight to me.

JainLemos_0-1625268151062.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

JainLemos_0-1625268261884.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines