• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

c-key deletes what I wrote in textbox

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm writing in a textbox and as soon as I hit the c-key it deletes the written and changes paragraph settings. Didn't happen before... I tried restarting the program and computer, also tried to see if I accidently created a shortcut, but was not successful so far. 

Thanks for your help!!

TOPICS
Performance , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021
Hi! Thanks a lot for your answer! I was able to resolve it in the meantime. The shortcut box of the paragraph style was empty. But I reset that paragraph style and recreated it again. And it worked out!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I found out in the meantime, that the text wasn't erased but when I hit the c-key the paragraph settings would automatically change into another one. (Which in this case was set in white, that's why I thought the text disappeared.) Did someone encounter the same problem or can help me resolve the problem? Many thanks in advance! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check paragraph styles and character styles. A “c” shortcut has been applied to one of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi! Thanks a lot for your answer! I was able to resolve it in the meantime. The shortcut box of the paragraph style was empty. But I reset that paragraph style and recreated it again. And it worked out!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines