• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I create a graded assessment in InDesign?

Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are beginning to use many of the interactive elements in InDesign, I have discovered I can create assessmemt questions using such features as mutli-state objects, but can I then compute the results of the assessment?  I would like to do a graded assessment.  Thanks!

TOPICS
EPUB , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Use a proper eLearning application for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

I have to agree with my colleagues here that you'd be better served using a dedicated eLearning package to meet your needs. You may want to take a look at Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline, among other products, to find something better suited to your needs.

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many interactive elements will not work in PDF. THey work partely in EPUBs, some in Publish Online.

In Acrobat in PDF the fields can calculate. But I would recommend not to go on with interactive PDFs as this is a dead end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use a proper eLearning application for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat has better tools for editing interactive pdfs, here is a link to a related discussion:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/i-have-created-a-multiple-choice-exam-including-t...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have to agree with my colleagues here that you'd be better served using a dedicated eLearning package to meet your needs. You may want to take a look at Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline, among other products, to find something better suited to your needs.

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines