• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I install an older version of InDesign on my newer Mac to have the same version on both Macs?

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I install an older version of InDesign on my newer Mac so I'll have the same version on both? I upgraded my newer Mac to InDesign 16, and now I can't upgrade my older one because it's too old for InDesign 16. I want go back to the earlier version on my new Mac so I'll have the older version on both of my Macs. One Mac is at home and the other is at my office. -- Pete Rockwell

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Yes you can, however the catch is that Adobe officially supports only the last two version of the apps and provide only those versions for download using the Creative Cloud apps.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

If you want to move back more than that, then try your luck finding the installers at the following website. The downloads are provided from Adobe servers so it's legit, if the links don't work then be assured Adobe has discontinued providing t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes you can, however the catch is that Adobe officially supports only the last two version of the apps and provide only those versions for download using the Creative Cloud apps.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

If you want to move back more than that, then try your luck finding the installers at the following website. The downloads are provided from Adobe servers so it's legit, if the links don't work then be assured Adobe has discontinued providing the download

{Modified by MOD}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines