• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can someone tell me how this post/project below was created?

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://indd.adobe.com/view/ee410ce4-0645-4d07-a81b-a32844589b0d

I am looking to produce something like hte above. Can you tell me how this was created or send me to infomraiton to help me learn how to do this.

TOPICS
How to , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Publish Online feature. While it has some limitations, it can turn any InDesign layout into an online (HTML-based) electronic doc.

It's a great option for quickly getting complex documents into a web-viewable form, but it has some drawbacks as well. If you need a really solid solution for this kind of online publication, a tool called In5 will do almost pixel-perfect conversions that you can host or distribute anywhere (without being bound to the Adobe site and platform). It's a bit pricey, though, about the same as the Adobe Suite license itself.

â•Ÿ Word & InDesign to Kindle & EPUB: a Guide to Pro Results (Amazon) â•¢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Do you have more information or learning locations for how I can create a project like this? I appreciate your help very much. I will and can use all the resources I can get.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The example shows a fairly high mastery of InDesign; that's the place to start. Sometimes tools are used in one way to create print layouts and then in another to create online layouts, but the Publish Online (and In5) tools more or less combine that — any layout can be exported to this online display. But that this last step makes the conversion easy (instead of a huge technical effort, as it is in most approaches) doesn't simplify the basics of getting an attractive, appropriate layout in the first place.

So getting to an online doc is fairly easy... once you are up to speed with InDesign. There are a number of online courses, and Adobe includes a fairly good set of tutorials for the basics. And, as long as you're working through the basics on your own, you can always ask questions here... it's why this forum exists. (A translation: we can't really teach you point by point, but we can "correct your homework," so to speak.)

â•Ÿ Word & InDesign to Kindle & EPUB: a Guide to Pro Results (Amazon) â•¢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines