• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't check multiple checkboxes in ID form

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a ID form with 6 checkboxes. Problem is, when I export an interactive pdf, the checkboxes act like radio buttons ie, I can't check more than one box. I did the obvious and made sure each box has a unique name - they do - but I still have an issue. The form also has radio buttons, and those act as expected.

I thought a simple workaround would be to open the pdf in Acrobat DC and just add the checkboxes there. Here's the weird thing, it happens in that program too. Even with different names, the boxes act like radio buttons in Acrobat.

Anyone have a clue what's going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does seem to be an Acrobat issue, not InDesign. I posted the question in the Acrobat forum so we'll see what happens. I've already spent an hour with tech support and they don't know what's going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This video takes you through the solution!!

There needs to be a non button box behind the checkbox, and they all need to be set to 'on click'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joJfbUC1gdI 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Negative.  This does not resolve the problem at all.  This may be an issue with Acrobat. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi defaultptpwf5iwnfr3 and joep94083698,

this thread began in Febuary 17, 2017.

Now, five years later, what issue do you still see with the current versions of InDesign 2022 and Acrobat Pro DC?

We need sample documents to discuss the problems.

Thanks,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever get this resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines