• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get rid of space after image

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having a problem where I have space between an image and the line immediately underneath it that I need to get rid of:

png 1.png

You can see the cursor in the above image which reaches way below the image itself. The whole text box has been rotated.

"Space after", "space between paragraphs" and other paragraph styles are set to zero. No character styles. No idea what's causing this.

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Baseline shift or text wrap?

baseline shift.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultmvki6fo1lemh , try reducing the leading of the line below the image

Screen Shot 2.pngScreen Shot 3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If using Rob's suggestion about the leading make sure that the text size and leading are applied to the entire paragraph including the invisible paragraph return. Many times a previous text size and leading will linger on the invisible end of paragraph symbol and create an issue such as you're seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines