Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get workspace back

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm FAR from an expert using InDesign, and mostly use it once yearly for a journal I publish.

I created a workspace last year, and when opening the document this year to start a new version, the workspace was "detached" from the main window such that when I minimized the InDesign window on my iMac computer desktop, the workspace stayed on the desktop. The only option in the workspace window was an "x" in the upper left corner. I couldn't find a way to "attach" it to the window of the document I was working in and had minimized. I eventually clicked the "x" and now I cannot find a way to make it show up again. 

When I go to Window>Workspace, the correct workspace is checked, the one I had created, but it's not showing in the right of the window as I've wanted. I've tried restarting the program and it still won't show up. If I click other workspaces such as [essentials] or [typography] they show up, but my workspace wont. Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're not the same user as Parzival Academy, please refer to the other post with this same title on this page and it'll tell you how to get your workspace back.

Hope this helps,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes...same person.  I accidentally posted twice under different accounts.  This post can be deleted by Adobe. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines