• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't print from Adobe products

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer print from InDesign or Acrobat to my printer. This is happening to 2 different computers on our network. How do I fix it?

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need more details to offer any advice. 

1) What version of each program?

2) Mac or Windows?

3) Which models of printer?

4) What error (if any) are you getting when you try to print? If not an error, what is happening when you attempt to print?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running the newest version of every adobe product, it is happening with all of them.

It is on multiple Macs in our office

The printer is a Ricoh SP C840DN

There is no error message, it looks like through the printer dialog box that it prints but nothing comes out.

Best-

Kevin 

[This is a public forum. Your personal contact information was removed for your privacy. If you're going to answer a post via email, please be sure to delete your email signature first.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the printer driver. Is it up to date? Next, I would remove/reinstall the printer on one of the Macs. 

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines