• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't print inDesign files after update to Mac OS 12.2

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to MacOS Monterey 12.2 & now I can’t print most inDesign files. I can print a few, but the Get Info specs for these files are not different from specs for the files that won’t print. All were created/modified before I updated to OS 12.2. Size is not relevant; I can print a 120-page 10MB book file but not a 1-page 1MB test file I created today. All are inDesign 2022.0 docs. If I export an inDesign file that won’t print as a PDF, it will print. I’ve tried all the other workarounds I can think of, eg Restart, Shut Down & Re-open, new test file. Questions: Have others encountered this situation? Did you identify the REAL PROBLEM? What was it? What solutions did you try that worked? What solutions did you try that didn’t work? Thanks in advance for any ideas. —Wil

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly, I don't even remember the last time I tried to print from InDesign. I always export a PDF and print that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Personally, I always print from PDF files, but here's something you might check. You didn't say what kind of printer you're using. Perhaps you need to get a new version of your printer driver for Monterrey from your printer's manufacturer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines