Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't upgrade my mac or i loose my Cs6 version that i bought

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Does any of you know if there is a compensation available. I waited and waited to keep my MAC on Mojavie to be able to use my CS6 full adobe version but now, i am at a point where i can't play anygame, internet bugs because i'm still on majovie etc. I really need to use mu cs6 and doesn't want to pay 56$ per month to use a lience a bought full price a few years ago

Can't seem to find any customer service photo number for this

Thanks alot

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Well, I'm pretty sure that there is no compenation available. I mean, I'm not Adobe Customer Service, but if I gave you Adobe's customer service number, you wouldn't find any compensation, or even any good advice. 

What I did when I was in your shoes, many years ago, was split my Macbook's drive into two partitions. So I had one bootable drive running whatever the latest OS X happened to be, and another older partition to run old apps that weren't going to be able to run on contemporary operat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I'm pretty sure that there is no compenation available. I mean, I'm not Adobe Customer Service, but if I gave you Adobe's customer service number, you wouldn't find any compensation, or even any good advice. 

What I did when I was in your shoes, many years ago, was split my Macbook's drive into two partitions. So I had one bootable drive running whatever the latest OS X happened to be, and another older partition to run old apps that weren't going to be able to run on contemporary operating systems. It was a hassle - every time I needed to work in CS5.5, I had to reboot into a different OS - but that's how to keep using your old permanent install of CS6. There are other ways to do it (e.g. virtualizing your Mojave install, and running it like an app from within a newer version of the OS, assuming your hardware is capable of doing that), but this seems to be the easiest to me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response

I'm not so good in computer but i at least you gave me a idea! Thanks lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A FEW years ago? CS6 was released in 2012 and Adobe stopped selling it somewhere around 5-7 years ago.

You can subscribe to CC as a single app on a monthly basis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines