Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Export PDF - Color Conversion Issue

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I cannot export an indesign to PDF and I get the info and warnings below under the summary section: 

Warnings
1) The preset specifies source profiles that don't match the current color settings file. Profiles specified by the color settings file will be used.

It appeared that there were a bunch of RGB swatches in the file, so I deleted them and replaced them with standard RGB swatches since it is a print document. What might have occured? I did not set up the file so I am unsure what was done initially. How can I fix it quickly?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under the background task alert it says "Version 4 ICC Profiles were converted ti 2ICC Profiles during PDF Export"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Neither of those warnings are serious nor will they prevent export.

The first simply means you are using different color settings than those thaat were specified inthe preset, and the ones in your file will be sued, which is waht you want. The second is a versioning warning telling you that profiles have been converted to an older version so they can be read byolder software. The information in the profile is not changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines